08 : dance after work

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   laughter can be heard from his office. sanzu haruchiyo getting stressed by the haitani brothers' laughter. he knows he shouldn't be stressing but he was so close to shooting them one by one.

the reason why the haitanis laughing was because he got punished by mikey for not doing his paperwork and now his work is increasing.

he was supposed to stay at home with his girlfriend after knowing she didn't have a shift today but only got busted by mikey himself after calling him. he's kinda regretting not doing the paperwork before and now he only can suffer alone.

he does the paperwork quickly so he can get home early. that's the condition mikey told him. he just wants to take a rest from the world with his y/n that's all.

then a knock can heard and the person enter his office. it was akashi takeomi, one of people that he resented in his whole life. akashi take a seat in front of him as sanzu continue doing his paperwork, completely ignored the older man presence.

"how's your girlfriend?"

his movement becomes a stop. he looks up to akashi with a glare, "why'd you wanna know? and why have you entered my office without my permission? you know i am above you, a high position."

the akashi man raised his eyebrow, "why should i? i'm your brother, aren't i?"

did this old man already forget what he did in the past? the fact they were no longer siblings? his glare hardened as he clenching fists.

"were. i'm no longer your siblings or someone important in your life. wait, i was never important in the first place, only her right? i already throw that surname away and you should know that i fucking despise you."

akashi was taken back as his eyes widened at sanzu's words and his tone.

"i'm sanzu haruchiyo. not akashi. if i ever get married to y/n, i will never use your stupid surname. that's the reason why you are here, right? now get the fuck out before i kill you, here and now."

sanzu spoke with full hatred in his voice. he's completely done with akashi shits, which the man looked at sanzu before stood up and left.

he leans to his chair as he gazes at the wall. 

   "i just want to go home."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   miyazaki y/n was busy cleaning up the living room normally just because she was bored until dancing queen by ABBA play in the radio.

she immediately volume up the radio, totally don't care about the neighbors because she simply don't give a fuck and also ABBA is just the best. she grabs a broom out of nowhere and starts singing the lyrics with her body dancing, following the rhythm of the song.

as for sanzu, he steps inside the apartment with tired painting on his face. a sigh, heavy with exhaustion, leaves his lips as he slips off his shoes after a long day at work. “i’m home,” he say into the silence. 

there’s no verbal reply, but he was greeted into the apartment by a warm light, "n/n?" he called his girlfriend as he made his way to the living room, only found the miyazaki woman dancing and singing.

as she felt his boyfriend's presence, she turned around and smiled and called him to join her dancing. just right before he could decline her offer, she already take his hand.

his tiredness completely disappeared as a smile spreads across his face as he dances and jumps around along with his girlfriend.

they dance and sing all night long, forgetting everything about the world's problems.

    nothing can stop them from having fun together.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

i love abba.