06 : midnight love

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

  sanzu or akashi haruchiyo are deeply in love with miyazaki y/n. even though they have been together for a long time. for him, loving her is the best thing that happened in his life.

it was 11:00 PM and the couple are staring at the wall with their sheet mask on. they clearly don't know what to do which y/n turned to her boyfriend; "hey haru, are you bored?"

the pink haired man nodded his head, before an imaginary lightbulb lighten up. make y/n smirking, "are you thinking what i'm thinking?"

sanzu smirks back, "i'm thinking what you are thinking." without wasting any time, the couple take off their sheet mask leave their shared house without changing their pajamas.

luckily for them, 7-eleven are not too far from their share apartment, only 15 minutes of walks. as soon as they enter, they quickly rushed to get their own favorite snacks and drinks.

when they were finished picking, they rushed to the counter with a tired looking cashier who was ignoring the way they were dressed.

the cashier scanning their snacks and drinks and put it in a plastic bag then state the total.

the couple looks at each other with a knowing smile, as they spoke at the same time but the h/c woman late for 1 second;

  "i don't bring my wallet—"

y/n rolls her eyes as she give her money to the casier, "fuck you." with a victory smile sanzu replied; "love you too."

they left 7-eleven as they were eating ice cream with the cashier who is done with life said;

   "thank you, please don't come again."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   the couple ended up at the playground, sitting on a bench while eating their snacks. it was around 12.30 AM.

"i am still bored." sanzu said which his girlfriend nodding her head, "same."

the girlfriend put her head on his shoulder and slowly closed her eyes to sleep. if she was really bored and didn't know what to do, the solution is sleep, "wake me up later, we don't want to get scold by mikey later."

"just sleep, n/n. i will wake you up don't worry." with that y/n sleeps peacefully as the boyfriend magically takes out a jacket and puts on her to keep her warm.

he resting his head on top of her head as he was playing with her fingers. part of him still can't believe that his current girlfriend, miyazaki y/n actually accepted his love because she actually doesn't really like his gut at first.

she was often rejecting him every time he confessed to her and the reason was because of how he treats women and never takes care of himself. she didn't really mind he killing people because she was an assassin herself.

but because he is head over heels, he stopped hooking up women and was respectful to older women and started taking of himself. the miyazaki woman noticed his effort to change which ending up she was the one confessing to him. 

he was shocked at how she kneels down to him and said that she accepted his love.

that's how they got together. simple story.

sanzu intertwines his fingers with hers as he closes his eyes to dream a good dream not nightmare because he had miyazaki y/n by his side.

and the next morning, mikey was tracking them down and found the couple sleeping on a bench while hugging each other. like y/n said, they got scolded by him and told them to do paperwork which got the haitani brothers laughed at them.

  they will get their revenge later.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

AUTHORS NOTE ;

im so random.