07 : jealous girl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   it was supposed to be a normal day for miyazaki y/n but something happened and made her feel really annoyed. she glared and narrowed her eyes at a certain table.

today, sanzu haruchiyo was supposed to visit her at the cafe where she is working but seems like he wasn't alone. she thought it was mikey because the girl is short.

then when it's their turn to take orders, y/n put on her professional smile, "may i take your order?" she looks up and see sanzu pleading face asking her to help him get away from the girl. they communicate through their eyes;

   one of your old one night stand? sanzu nodded his head as he rolled his eyes; trust me, i don't even know her name. she told me her name again earlier and yet i don't remember it.

this causes the couple snorting which makes the girl besides sanzu raise her eyebrow, "why are you laughing with my boyfriend, bitch? know your place, he's bonten no.2 — you might end up dead if you don't watch out."

the miyazaki dropped her smile and blankly looked at the girl, "i apologize, ma'am." then she stated the total and when she heard the-whiny-annoying-girl-that-claimed-sanzu-is-her-boyfriend-and-told-her-sanzu-identity said that sanzu will pay the bill.

sanzu rolls his eyes, doesn't want to make a scene in public and pays the bill, "your orders will arrive later, please take your sit." with that sanzu and the girl walks away.

y/n's coworker, miko eyeing her coworker who just watching two customers sitting on, "isn't that your boyfriend?" the miyazaki just nodded as she continues watching them.

miko decided to teases a little, "don't you think they would be a good couple?" y/n turned her away and make a disgusted face, "absolutely no. i bet haru can't even stand her. look at that."

she saw the girl being touching with her boyfriend, "what is she doing? why did she hold her hand? why haru didn't do anything about it? oh nevermind, he takes his hand back— AYO WHY IS SHE WIPE HIS LIPS?!"

miko hummed, "i can see you're jealous, y/n." she said then she walked away to do her work. y/n just continue doing her work as she keeps eyes on them. she didn't deny it that she is jealous but who cares? that girl might be pretty but she's prettier.

    she really want put that girl on her place and that would be six feet under.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   as soon as her shift ends, she quickly leaves the cafe to follow the so-called couple that just left. sanzu notice her presence but the naive girl besides him doesn't notice her and just keep talking how they should meet more.

then sanzu suddenly take a turn to a dark alley which the girl thinks he wants to make out with her which is not.

she makes the first move first with sanzu backing up and y/n putting her hand on her mouth and pushing her away from sanzu, "you, what are you trying to do?"

"me? what are you doing here?! didn't i already warn you?! sanzu, please kill this bitch." sanzu didn't make any movement as he just watching. the girl was confused, why he didn't do anything?

the miyazaki sighed and took out her gun, "you know, i'm trying to hold back from killing you for touching my boyfriend. now, which one? head or heart?"

the terror looks from the girl give satisfaction to her and before the girl can beg for mercy, y/n already pull the trigger and shoot her head.

"that's for annoyancing me and i know you will tell this to someone so better kill you off, right?"

she didn't get any answer, seems like the girl already dead. y/n put her gun down and sighed. she thought she already stop killing people.

then suddenly sanzu hugs her from back, "don't worry, my love. you already own me, mind, body and soul. i only love you and only you. i don't need anyone else besides you." he muttered as he kissed her neck.

   ah, that's right. what is she worried about? they love each other. he belongs to her and she belongs to him.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

AUTHORS NOTE ;

me love sanzu