05 : normal day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   it was a normal day. sanzu and his lover, y/n is eating their breakfast. more like the h/c woman eating and the pink haired man pouting at her which irking her.

"what do you want haru?" y/n asked with her eyes twitching with a forced smile. sanzu of course don't care, only innocently pout, "feed me."

"i'm so close to kill you right now but you're lucky i love you. now open your mouth." the pink haired man happily open his mouth and eat the food.

"i swear you're a baby in an adult body." y/n feed her lover who waiting for her feeding him again.

"well, i am your precious baby and you knew that." the woman stood up to wash dirty latesi with a sighed and a smile, "of course i knew it."

sanzu follow behind his lover like a lost puppy, watching her washing the dishes before hug her from behind, "do you have any plans today?"

"yes, i have to find a job since i quitted the previous one." sanzu rest his chin on the woman's shoulder, "aw man, i thought we could just do some activities."

y/n wipes her hands and turned around, places her hands on sanzu's cheeks, "i'm sorry, my love but i have to. don't worry, just right I get home, I'll give you a lot of hugs and kisses, okay?"

sanzu sighed as he nodded, "good! now i have to get ready" she kiss sanzu on the lips before she goes to upstairs to get ready.

meanwhile sanzu, he touch his lips, "she kissed me."

this realization had him fall on the floor and rolling, "OH MY GOD! SHE KISSED MEEE!! I SWEAR SHE'S SO CUTE-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO GO?" sanzu asked y/n with frown on his face as his hand holding her hand, "i have to. don't worry, i'll get home to you as fast i can, okay?"

sanzu pouted but nodding, "okay, i love you."

this cause the h/c woman smile, "i love you more." but sanzu shook his head, "i love you more than you love me. ah ah ah, don't challenge me, i can list how much i love you-" y/n lips pressed on his lips, cause sanzu shut his mouth. speechless.

"that make you shut up. i have to go now. don't wait for me!" y/n took her leave, leaving the stunned sanzu.

"i love her so much. i wanna kill myself."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SANZU HARUCHIYO was watching the tv with bored expression on his face. which is understandable.

then suddenly he got an idea. he stood up and took out all cleaning tools. he suddenly remember his girlfriend exhausted face when she finished cleaning the whole house.

as a good (bad) boyfriend and had nothing to do, why not he lighten the burden of her. she already doing a great job on cooking.

he start with swapping the floor, and it only took 5 seconds for him feel exhausted. he starting to wondering how his girlfriend can cleaning the house every week without complaining.

he hate cleaning the house. but for her, he will do anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A FEW HOURS LATER

   miyazaki y/n was on her way to go home after she got a job in a nice cafe. good thing it's near her boyfriend's workplace. she already can imagine sanzu expression when she tell him about the job.

then her phone suddenly vibrating, she took out and it was a picture from sanzu. she open it and greeted by his exhausted face, and say "just finish cleaning the whole damn house for you"

y/n swear her heart clenching so hard right now. just lucky is she to have a precious boyfriend like sanzu? she literally can die because of his cuteness.

can she marry him already? she close her phoen and walk more like run to the direction of their house.

she can't wait to hug him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JUST RIGHT Y/N GOT HOME, she was usually greet by sanzu but he's nowhere to be found.

she slowly walk to the living room with her guard up, but she immediately let her guard down when she saw her boyfriend sleeping on the couch soundly.

she immediately took out her phone and take many pictures of sanzu. like why he must be so cute?

she close her phone, satisfied with the pictures that she took. she was about to walk to their share room but only got pull by sanzu, made her land on his chest.

"welcome home, my love.." sanzu greeted the h/c woman even though he still sleepy and this action cause y/n smile, "i'm home."

"did you find a job?.." the pink haired man asked with his eyes still close, "yup, i found one! it's a cafe near your workplace."

"good...good. now can we sleep?"

"i have to take shower first then i can join you sleep."

"you don't have to, just sleep with me. you already promise to give a lot of hugs and kisses when you got home..." the man remind his lover who only sighed, with a smile.

y/n kiss his forehead, his cheeks and his lips, "good job on cleaning the house, love."

sanzu sleepily grin, and kiss top of y/n head, "thank you, darling. now sleep."

the couple finally sleep after that. to be honest me, the author, currently crying, sobbing, pulling hair and banging head against the wall.

 to be honest me, the author, currently crying, sobbing, pulling hair and banging head against the wall

a/n: can this be me and my crush? btw i failed my math paper again 👹

a/n:
can this be me and my crush? btw i failed my math paper again 👹