Death's Tag

But that wasn't possible i had never swung my arm neither did i have a knife in my hand as the others ran to help lizzie. i felt frozen with terror. The sight of the blood gushing out of her made me feel sick and lightheaded.

'Liz are you okay, I have bandaged your arm you should be okay soon' Megan said her voice filled with worry

'Yes i feel kinda lightheaded but okay' She winced

Slowly everyone started to look up at me....

'guys... it wasn't me ...seriously.. i did n-not do it ....i w-would never.' I said panic and guilt overwhelming me.

'It's okay, calm down. we know it wasn't you, we believe you' Liam said

'you do?' 

'Yeah we know you would never hurt her' said peg

suddenly the torch went off..... Megan quickly scurried across them to turn it on again.

when the light came on again there was a person there with a cloak over their head

Liz and Peg screamed at the sight.....

WELCOME TO DEATH'S TAG. ALL OF YOU WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN A GAME OF SURVIVAL. YOUR FLASHLIGHTS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY NOW ALONG WITH ANY OTHER BELONGINGS. YOU WILL ALL HIDE AS A PERSON FROM THE OTHER SIDE WILL BE 'IT'. YOU WILL BE GIVEN 2 MINUTES TO HIDE. THERE WILL BE A 10 MINUTE TIMER, THE SOUL'S GOAL WILL BE TO TAG AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE CAN WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES. VICE VERSA YOUR GOAL WILL BE TO NOT GET TAGGED AFTER THE 10 MINUTE TIMER RUNS OUT, IF YOU TAG SOMEONE AS 'IT' YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HIDE AGAIN WHEREAS THE OTHER PERSON BECOMES 'IT'. YOUR GOAL IS TO NOT BE 'IT' WHEN THE FINAL TIMER RUNS OUT.                                                                                                                                

GOOD LUCK.

The person walked out after that.

'Oh No. He was not serious, was he?' meg grimaced

But she was proven wrong as a timer of 2 minutes flashed up in the dimly lit hall. As she turned to take the flashlight, she noticed they had taken it along with them.

'Let's just hide' Oliver said helping up Liz.

They all started to scamper out of the hall following Oliver. When he said

'I think it will be better if we all just hide solo, Less chances of us getting caught'

'No we have to stick together' Protested Peg

'no, I think Oliver is right we should hide alone' Liam said

'TWO MINUTES LEFT'  The timer from the hall chimed.

'Okay fine now run' Liz said

As they ran out of the hall.........