Chapter 1: Betrayal

Welcome to my first chapter of Michael's girlfriend! I hope you guys enjoy this update! Enjoy! 

Y/n Pov:

Y/n was at Michael's house with the frog brothers, Sammy, and Star & Laddie. Hours earlier Mike went with the others to the lost boy's cave to take Star and Laddie away from the four vampires.

The frog brothers attacked the lost boys. They were preparing for the four vampires to attack. "I think I should warn you all when a vampire bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them" Edgar told everyone.

Sam was messing with a bow, Alan was putting on black paint on his face and putting on his black hat on. Laddie was looking at Edgar as he explained everything.

Y/n was leaning against a wall who was looking distraught. Michael walked up to his y/n placing his hand on her cheek "babe everything will be fine" he told his girlfriend.

Y/n sighed and placed her head on Mike's chest. Michael and y/n have been dating for years now. They first met in Phoenix at high school. Y/n was a senior and Mike was a junior when they met.

Y/n graduated and went with the Emerson's to Santa Carla. She had nothing keeping her in Phoenix, so she came with her boyfriend.

Michael rubbed the back of her arms in a comforting manner. Y/n gasped when she realized she left Springtrap outside! Springtrap was her pet wolf who she saved from hunters.

Springtrap was injured in some traps and y/n saved him. After that, y/n and Springtrap had a close connection, an unbreakable bond. (Pic of Springtrap below)

"Springtrap! I left him outside!" y/n yelled

"Springtrap! I left him outside!" y/n yelled. Everyone looked at her. She removed herself from Michael's arms. Y/n ran outside "spring!" she yelled.

"Y/n! Wait!! It's too dangerous out there" Michael yelled and ran after her. Everyone ran outside yelling after her.

She ignored them and rushed to the black wolf. "Y/n! Come back!" the frog brothers yelled. "Y/n!" Michael yelled pushing past the two vampire hunters running to y/n.

"Michael they are coming!" Star screamed. "I got you buddy," y/n told her wolf. She cut the rope and picked Springtrap up. Y/n rushed back inside.

The others followed after y/n and closed the door behind them. Y/n put Springtrap down "Spring! Hide" y/n yelled at the wolf.

Springtrap barked and ran off listening to his owner. "Take them upstairs!" Michael yelled. "Let's go," Edgar told Star and Laddie with a water gun full of holy water.

They ran upstairs leaving y/n and the Emerson's brothers in the living room. A scream came from y/n when someone went through the fireplace.

Debris went everywhere. It was Dwayne. He grabbed the antler chandelier and kicked Michael who went in front of Sam. Dwayne kicked Mike in the face knocking him out.