Chapter 2: Be one of us

Y/n was laying on a metal table laying motionless and not breathing. The wound on her skull was healed and closed up, her legs were not broken anymore. It was like nothing happened...

It was quiet and completely empty when suddenly y/n sat up on the table, gasping for air. "M-max! David" she gasped out.

Y/n's eyes quickly closed and she fell back down laying back down on the table

Y/n's eyes quickly closed and she fell back down laying back down on the table. She passed out again. The trama of the fall and the vampire blood knocked her out. Y/n woke up multiple times throughout the night and day then would fall unconscious after a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~

*Next Night*

Y/n was laying on the ripped-up brown couch that was in the Lost boy's cave. Marko was playing with his pigeons feeding them, taking glances at the unconscious girl.

Paul was bouncing his leg up and down staring at y/n clearly anxious. He had a joint in his mouth trying to calm himself. David was smoking a cigarette sitting on his wheelchair and was deep in thought. Dwayne was crouched down next to y/n playing with her hair, moving a piece of hair from her face.

Suddenly, y/n sat up on the couch gasping for air. Her eyes turned orange and her canine teeth grew with sharp fangs. 

Y/n's eyes flashed but disappeared after a minute. "D-Dwayne? D-david" she gasped. "Sweetheart breathe" Dwayne rushed to her placing his hands on her cheeks. The others rushed to her side.

Y/n finally stopped gasping for air and calm down. "M-my head.. My legs hurt" she whimpered. The boys looked at each other.

Realization hit y/n and she looked at David "I-I died. Michael killed me. He pushed me off a cliff" she whispered. Y/n got up from the couch pushing past the boys.

She started pacing clearly hysterical. "Sweetheart calm down" David gently told her. Being soft and gentle for the first time to someone. David wasn't ever this gentle with anyone.

"I-I can't. I can't think straight! I can't even speak!" she exclaimed. A new vampire have enhanced senses and emotions. It's hard for new vampires because their emotions are too intense and strong.

The emotions of a new half-vampire is more powerful than humans. Everything about y/n is magnified and hitting her extremely hard.

Everything was hitting her. As she pace around panicking, a huge hunger hit her and a burning pain appear in her throat.

David whispered something in Marko's ear. Y/n heard the quiet whisper "get the bottle. She's clearly hungry" he said.

David speeded to y/n and forced her to look at him "y/n calm down! Breathe in and out" he cooed using the sire bond on her. She breathed in and out listening to his command.

Y/n let out a sigh and she stopped panicking. "Thank you," she said. She placed a hand on her aching throat and looked around seeing with her new enhanced vision.

"Woah.." she mumbled seeing everything in the cave brighter and clearer. "I-is it normal for my throat to be burning?" y/n asked.

Dwayne nodded "yes you've been passed out for a long time y/n. Your body wants blood" David told her. Y/n felt afraid and looked at David with wide eyes.

"I-I'm not ready David! Please-" she started exclaiming but David stopped her. "Shh, it's okay. We won't force you, not until your ready" he told her.

Relief hit y/n "thank you. I just need some time to adjust.. To get used to this," she said. Y/n knew she can't last long. The hunger was already too much for her.

Marko gave the bejeweled bottle to David and the blonde mullet opened it. A hiss came out of y/n smelling the scent of blood.

Her face transformed orange eyes and fangs appearing on her vampire form. The burning of her throat increased and the hunger from inside her hit her full force.

David offered the bottle to her "y/n drink this.. Be one of us officially" he told her. Everyone looked at her with anticipation and anxiety.

"I'm already one of you doofus" y/n giggled grabbing the bottle desperately wanting the blood. A grin appeared on his face.

Y/n put her lips on the rim of the bottle and tilt the blood into her mouth. As soon as the blood touched her tongue, her body buzz with energy and power. 

Y/n moaned in pleasure, gulping down the blood. Her mind was buzzing and turning cloudy. The lost boys cheered starting to celebrating for their new member, their lost girl.

David clapped his hands and howled. Y/n was in her own world as she gulp down the delicious nectar. The boys chanted her name "y/n! y/n!"

Marko was pushing David around in his wheelchair. Dwayne rushed to y/n's side pulling the bottle from her "no!" she whined.

Y/n got distracted when Paul wrapped his arm around her shoulder "your one of us now babe" he said. Paul was awfully close to y/n's face.

Y/n was seeing double, seeing two Paul's. She blinked her eyes and had a druggy smile on her face looking at the crazy blonde.

"Let the good times roll" Paul howled. The boys danced around and cheering. Paul spin his jacket around and ran around the cave.

The whole vibe of the cave was full of happiness. Somehow y/n managed to steal the bottle back as the boys celebrated.

Y/n instantly put the blood into her mouth and gulp down the blood. After a few sips, she put it down and cheered.

She was on a high from the blood. Paul pulled y/n close and spin her around "lets dance babe!" he howled.

Y/n put the bottle down as Paul wrapped his arms around her waist. She giggled and danced with Paul.

After dancing with Paul, y/n was passed around to the others and danced with them. Y/n was standing near the couch when suddenly she was hearing David's voice in her head saying her name.

The high was still hitting her. Everything was fuzzy for y/n and was blurry. Her body was swaying and David noticed her behavior.

He walked up to her putting his hands on her cheek putting his hands in her hair. "David" she mumbled when she fell to the ground but David caught her.

"Welcome to the lost boys y/n. Our lost girl" David whispered placing his hand on y/n's cheek. He picked y/n up bridal style.

"I got you darling. No one will ever hurt you" David told the passed out girl. The others nod their heads in agreement, smiles on their faces.

David placed y/n on the brown torn up couch. The boys finally settle down and said good morning to the sleeping girl. Paul placed his jacket on her to sleep with. They made sure she was comfortable before heading to their sleeping area.