Chapter 6: Y/n gets hurt

Rage filled y/n and she wanted to hurt Michael for the pain he caused. Her new enhanced emotions were out of control and the anger was making her violent.

Y/n hissed at Michael and she flashed her fangs at him. Sam and the frog brothers got scared. They ran off seeing y/n's vampire form.

 They ran off seeing y/n's vampire form

"Y/n.. sweetie calm down," Dwayne whispered to y/n. He placed a hand on her shoulder "Dwayne don't touch me. I don't want to hurt you too" she told him.

Dwayne backed off. "You're fucked" Paul cackled. Y/n turned to Michael. He looked afraid "y/n.. pleas-" Mike started.

Y/n attacks Michael. He was expecting it and Michael pushed her into a pair of antlers. Y/n screamed in pain when the antlers went through her back and stick out of her chest.

Thankfully it missed her heart. "Agh! No!" she cried. She placed her hands on the antlers and weakly tried to rip it in half to free her. Unfortunately, she was too weak.

Y/n gave up and laid her head down on the table. Smoke was coming from her body where she was stabbed. Her body was reacting to the antlers.

Horror fill the lost boys and they gasped. "Y/n! No!!" they yelled. A sigh came from her causing her fangs raised out in the air.

A tear went down her cheek. Her breathing was getting heavy and the pain was getting too much for her. 

Michael stood near y/n and he looked guilty at her. He felt heartbroken. Mike didn't want to hurt her but she wanted to hurt him...

Y/n closed her eyes. She went limp and smoke stopped coming from her body. David and the boys were shaking with rage. They glared at Michael.

Mike was too busy staring at y/n to notice. Guilt and sadness took over the curly black-haired teen.

Michael regrets everything he has done to y/n. He was a terrible person.. Mike closed his eyes "I'm sorry y/n.." he whispered.

"You're dead!!" David snarled. He shifted into his vampire form. David wanted to kill Michael for hurting their half-vampire female.

His body was shaking with rage. Michael froze and turned around. David started charging after Michael. One thing that was on David's mind was to kill Michael painful and slow.

David punches Michael in the face and scratched him in the cheek with his long nails. Mike started bleeding. He fell to the ground.

David laughed at the black-haired male. He was above Michael standing on a platform. "You will die for hurting y/n! I'm going to kill you" David growled at him.

"Why the fuck do you care about her?" Michael groaned slowly getting up with his back facing David.

Michael turned in his vampire form. David and Michael attacked each other flying in the air. A loud noise filled the air when they both collide into each other.

The other three rushed to y/n. Fear was pulsing throughout their veins for their lost girl. "Y/n sweetheart. Please wake up" Dwayne begged.

Paul was lightly shaking her body "wake up please" he whimpered. Tears filled Paul's eyes. Y/n wasn't moving and they instantly thought she was dead...

Marko tore the two antlers in half and gently took it out of y/n. He placed her on the floor "oh god..." he exclaimed looking at the two holes in her chest. 

Max walked into Emerson's house and rushed to y/n. He crouched in front of her pushing Paul out of his way. Max grabbed her chin and moved her face towards him.

Shock and horror was all over his face seeing his new "daughter" hurt. Y/n's head moved the other way and her hair buried her face.

Max moved the hair from her face and he looked at his boys. He noticed the sad looks and they looked so heartbroken.

Their eyes were full of tears looking down at the girl. "Boys.. she's not dead yet. She needs blood. The antlers missed her heart but she's getting weaker and weaker. She will die if she doesn't get blood into her" Max whispered to them.

They sighed in relief "oh thank god" they said. "We need to get her out of here," Dwayne told his head vampire looking at the fighting men.

He was worried y/n was going to get hurt again if she stays. "Give her some blood and take her to the cave or my house. Tomorrow y/n must feed and turn full vampire" Max told the three vampires.

Snarling and growls came from the two fighting males. Michael slammed David into the wall missing a pair of antlers. It was an inch from stabbing David.

Max left the others and walked to the fighting vampires. "Enough! Both of you. We need Michael alive" Max told both of them in a harsh tone like a father scolding his sons.

"I don't have to listen to you Max" Michael hissed in a cold tone.  David wasn't happy either. "He hurt y/n! He needs to pay!" David growled.

Max gave him a look and the blonde mullet went quiet. David pushed Michael off of him. They glared at each other. 

"Enough! Y/n needs you, David. She's not dead yet" Max told David. That got David's attention from Michael. The blonde mullet rushed over to the others to y/n.

David got on his knees and lifted y/n up with one arm. David bit into his wrist and gave y/n his blood. 

"I got you love" David mumbled to the limp girl. Y/n subconsciously gulped down the blood. David removed his wrist from y/n's mouth. Dwayne picked her up and the vampires left the house.