Chapter 7: Mate??

*At Max's house*

Max's house was silent the only noise was the sound of breathing from the vampires. Max and the Lost boys were in the living room.

They all were surrounding the couch. Y/n was laying on the brown couch. She was still unconscious.

Marko and Paul were nursing y/n's injuries. The two holes in her chest were slowly healing. The two blondes were being so gentle with the girl.

Max looked at David who was in deep thought staring at y/n. "Do you love her?" he asked the blonde mullet. 

That surprised David and he looked at his sire. The blonde mullet looked back at y/n and he had a soft expression on his face. "Yes.. We all love her. Something about her. A pull to her." David admitted.

A smile went onto Max's face and he looked at his "sons". "Son y/n is your guy's mate," Max told him. The four vampires turned to look at Max with shock on their faces.

Everyone looked at the passed-out girl. "I knew it.. I knew she was special to us" Dwayne mumbled.

The four lost boys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Marko caressed y/n's cheek and felt her soft, cold cheek. "No one will ever hurt her... With us around no one will ever lay their hands on her" Dwayne said.

Everyone in the house agreed. "Y/n will be the most protected jewel in Santa Carla," Max said. "No one will hurt our mate, our queen" Paul mumbled, placing a kiss on her hand.

"Our lost girl," David said. Max was happy that finally, his sons found their mate. It was weird that the four guys share a mate but nevertheless, Max was happy for them.

The head vampire had a suspicion that y/n was special to the lost boys. That she was their mate. "When she wakes up take her to feed. Tomorrow she will be a full vampire" Max told them.

David nodded. Smiles went on their faces looking at y/n. Excited for her to turn into a full vampire. "Take y/n to the cave before the sun comes up. After feeding come here" Max said.

The lost boys nodded. They gladly listened wanting to take her to the cave not wanting to be away from y/n. Paul got up from crouching next to her.

He picked y/n up bridal style. He lifted her up. She weakly groaned and moved her head. Y/n nuzzled into Paul's neck and got a tight grip on his fishnet shirt.

A grin appeared on Paul's face "she's so adorable" he cooed, inhaling her scent. "Yes, she is" Dwayne smiled.

"Good morning my love. Welcome to the family" Max whispered to y/n. "Good morning boys," he said bye to the boys.

One by one they walked out of the house after saying good morning. Paul took off into the air with y/n in his arms. Her hair started flying in the wind as they headed to the cave.