Chapter 5: Figure revealed

*Flashback before the Lost boys attack the Emersons*

"We will have a plan to stop them. Thank you my dear" Max told the mysterious figure. The hooded figure grabbed the hood and took it off revealing y/n.

Y/n was the one who was helping the lost boys! The four vampires looked at y/n and they had hidden emotion on their faces.

"Y/n.. why are you telling us this?" Marko asked her, chewing on his nails. Y/n turned to them "yeah! Michael is your boyfriend and you're betraying him!" Paul exclaimed.

Y/n looked down "I love Mike but.. I can't just sit here and let you guys get hurt," she told them. Gentle smiles went on the vampire's faces.

Max went behind y/n and placed his hands on her shoulders in a comforting gesture. He knows how hard it is to go against her own boyfriend to save them and potentially lose her friends.

Dwayne looked at y/n with a huge smile "thank you y/n.. We are grateful for you. You're one of us even though you haven't drink from the bottle. You're one of us" he told her.

Warmth hit y/n in her chest after he said that to her. She felt loved and part of a family. She looked at the four punks with a smile on her face.

David walked up to y/n and gave her a bottle full of some substance. "What is this?" she asked him. "My blood," he told her.

Y/n looked at him with confusion "to protect you from anything that happens tomorrow. I won't force you but I beg you to drink it. We can't protect you" David said.

She looked at the bottle and opened the bottle "just to be cautious since you're human y/n" Max told her. "We don't want our favorite human to die" Paul grinned.

Y/n smiled and raised the bottle up to her lips. She put her lips on the rim of the bottle. She tilted it until the liquid went down her throat. Pleasure hit her and she felt haziness hit her mind. A druggy smile went on her face.

The boys howled "we will have a real celebration after this situation. That will be enough blood to help protect you from being hurt or killed but you will need more" Max said.

Paul was bouncing up and down with excitement. "I can't wait for the real celebration! I'm excited for you to officially be one of us" he said.

"Paul calm down. You will have to wait" Max told the crazy blonde. Paul pouted which made y/n laugh "guys be careful when the sun comes up. They will be hunting for you" she interrupted them.

Y/n put the hood back up " oh.. and you will have to pretend to hate me to make this plan work. They can't know I'm working with you guys" she told them.

"We got it. We understand. Just.. be careful with those two vampire hunters. They are stupid and reckless" Max told her.

A giggle came from y/n "that's mean Max. They're kids" she told him. "Y/n it's true! They are stupid" Paul cackled. The lost boys have been dealing with the frog brothers for years trying to convince people that vampires are killing people in Santa Carla.

Since people don't believe them the four vampires left them alive but they watch the two kids so they don't try anything. 

Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed at Paul. She checked the time to see it was late. "I have to go.. Michael will be wondering where I am" she told them.

"Be careful boys" y/n said to the four vampires. She started walking away after saying goodbyes. The lost boys watch as y/n walk away from them.