Chapter 4: Visiting Michael

*A day later*

Y/n and the boys wake up the next night. Y/n and the lost boys visit Michael at the Emerson house. Y/n revealed herself to Michael and the others. Mike gasped "y-y/n you're alive?!" he exclaimed. He was looking pale.

Sammy gasped and had tears in his eyes. "Y/n!!" he grinned running to her. Sam hugged y/n. She sighed in relief and hugged Sam. 

The blonde buried his face into y/n's neck, clinging onto the girl. Michael looked upset "how could you y/n!? Why didn't tell me you were alive!" Mike yelled. His blue eyes were dark and had predatory eyes.

Y/n glared at Michael and let go of Sammy, pushing him behind her. Rage hit her how dare he!?! He pushed me off a cliff and killed me! He chose Star over me!

"Don't turn this around on me! Especially what you did to me" y/n snarled. Michael froze. "Do what?" Sam asked from behind y/n. She looked at Michael " you didn't tell them?" she asked in disbelief.

The lost boys walked behind y/n in a protective way. Sam gulped and rushed away from y/n, rushing to the frog brother's side.

The lost boys glared at Michael. They were pissed off at the curly black-haired man and wanted Michael dead. "Tell us what?" Alan asked.

Edgar glared at the lost boys grabbing his stake "what the hell are they doing here!?" Edgar exclaimed. Y/n sighed and rubbed her forehead.

Tiredness and a headache hit y/n due to her new half-vampire status. Michael snarled at y/n "y/n drop it!"

He was getting angry at her and defensive. David growled at him and Mike backed off. Y/n turned to Sam "Michael here pushed me off a cliff when he chose Star over his own girlfriend. I mean ex-girlfriend now" she said.

Everything turned to chaos as soon as y/n said that. "YOU DID WHAT!!" Sam yelled at Michael. Mike flinched.

Sam was clearly angry and he went to y/n's side not even caring about the four vampires "YOU TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS KILLED BY THE LOST BOYS!" Sam screamed.

The lost boys scoffed "that was obviously a lie kid" David told Sam. "We would never hurt y/n" Paul mumbled. "Let me stake him!" Alan yelled grabbing a stake.

"We are going to stake you when you go to sleep! You bastard!" Edgar snarled. The three young teens were protective over y/n. They were yelling curse words at Mike.

It was causing a headache for the new vampire. Y/n pushed the three away "you betrayed me!" she said to Michael's face.

Mike looked down and couldn't look into her eyes. "And I know that you'll never feel sorry," she said. Tears went down her eyes. She felt betrayed.

"For the way, I hurt," she said. "Not true!" Michael interrupted her. Dwayne hissed at him and twist Michael's arm behind his back. He cried out in pain "don't interrupt you, coward!" Dwayne growled.

"You'd talk to her when we were together. I know it" y/n whispered. Paul and Marko rushed behind her. They placed a hand on her shoulders comforting her.

"I loved you at your worst!" she cried. "But that didn't even matter," y/n said. "It took you two weeks to go off and date Star!" she said.

When y/n woke up, David told her that Michael started dating Star right after her "death". It broke her heart. Mike didn't love her like she loved him.

He didn't love her at all... "Guess you didn't cheat" she mumbled to herself. "But you're still a traitor," y/n said to Michael. He flinched at that.

Dwayne forced Michael to look at y/n. She transformed into her vampire form. Y/n hissed at Mike, flashing her fangs at him. Her yellow eyes flashed and Michael gasped. "Holy shit... she's one of them" one of the frog brothers mumbled.

 she's one of them" one of the frog brothers mumbled