3 - Matryoshka

When we were right in the middle of the practice, the receptionist- Rika-san, came urgently;

"I'm very sorry for interrupting, Hanyu-san, but your assistant said he needs to talk to you immediately and couldn't reach you from your phone."

Yuzuru was looking confused and a bit worried. We were going to have a lunch break in ten or so minutes so he just told me to leave early. Then quickly grabbed the phone from his bag and started walking towards his office.

I lazily skated to the benches and sat near Pooh-san. "You know, I was happy for the lunch break but then I remembered my stupid healthy sandwich in my bag and now I'm not so happy anymore." I patted his back, "You are so lucky Pooh-san, you can eat honey all day long and even if you gain weight no one complains because you're supposed to be fluffy anyways."

When the whole rink shook to the ground with Yuzuru's shouting I was busy with taking off my skates.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS INTERVIEW?! DIDN'T YOU CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE THEY PUBLISH IT?! DIDN'T THEY SIGN THE STANDARD CONTRACT?!"

I yelped and quickly hugged Pooh-san. Did I hear it correctly or my brain was playing tricks on me? Did Yuzuru just swear?In theory it was impossible. In practice, it was already happening.

When I was busy trying to make sense of it, my phone ringed, no, screamed; "I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE, I WANNA BE YOUR MASTER, I WANNA MAKE YOUR HEARTBEAT RUN LIKE ROLLERCOASTER.."

Tami's ringtone.

I just couldn't locate the stupid phone in my bag  while the lyrics just kept going and I panicked even more because of the upcoming part;

"I WANNA BE YOUR SEX TOY, I WANNA BE YOUR TEACH..."

"WHAT?!" I was thinking she would make a funny remark but instead her tone was serious and this was even scarier than the fact that Yuzuru just used the f-word.

"I sent something to the group chat. You need to read it. NOW."

When I opened the iPad, I saw there are nearly a hundred notifications. My hands were shaking as I opened the chat, Tami sent a pdf file. I started to look at it as I kept talking with Pooh-san.

 I started to look at it as I kept talking with Pooh-san

Yes I am looking....respectfully......

respectfully