✨Forgotten ✨

"Ok miss bye bye~" 😁
*SLAM*

"FINALLY! SUMMER BREAK IS HERE AND THAT MEANS NO SCHOOL"
Also gonna go on vacation with the fam in a couple days and I'm so excited!

~Night before vacation~
"I'm so excited that I can't even sleep"
I can't wait to go the beach and play in the water with my nieces and finally learn how to swim!
I need to hurry up and sleep so that I can wake up early to get to the airport.

~In the morning~
The entire family was ready and had everything packed. They were going to drive out of the house in a couple of minutes.
All but one was awake and that one was Jordan.

No one noticed.

No one except the twins

They tried to tell the rest of the family but none of them heard a single word.

Because of that, Jordan was left at home, all by herself while her family was on their way to the airport to fly abroad.

~Meanwhile~
Why do I feel like I forgot something?....

OH MY GOD!!

" I FORGOT TO BRING MY FAVOURITE SWEATER!! WE HAVE TO TURN BACK!"

"Calm down mom. It's not the end of the world and we can't turn back now"
"Yeah mom, he's right. And you could always get a new sweater while we're abroad anyways"

"Fine..."

We're sorry aunty...
They just won't listen to us...

~When Jordy woke up~

The house was quiet...
Too quiet

Jordan was alarmed so she decided to check it out

Why is the house so quiet? They didn't forget me did they?... Of course not! They couldn't have and they wouldn't have! Right?...

After checking the entire house she came to a conclusion

They...They left me here...
All by myself...
With no supervision....
I want to laugh...
But I also want to cry...
And most importantly...
I feel like I want to die...
I've been...

forgotten

OH NO! THEY FORGOT JORDY! poor bby. Dw boo imma get you some good looking peeps to cheer you up for the entire summer. Who needs family when you have anime? The only real ones here were the twins. How did you like it tho? Please give me feedback and if you see any mistakes or loopholes then please let me know so that i can fix it.

Look at me talking like I'll even have any readers💀

January 19|16:52