✨Sad child✨

A month had passed and they'd all gotten used to each other and their crazy antics and unique personalities.

Rui was always nearby Jordy and vice versa. They were inseparable. They were both living entities of sass and Jordy was always cheery. She brought light and laughter into the house so when that changed everyone noticed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Birds were chirping, the sun was shining, Shinobu and Giyuu were bickering, Obanai was busy simping, Mitsuri was was doing the same, Sanemi was being his normal salty self, Rui was playing cookie run kingdom, Oyakata-sama was chilling on the couch and watching mur- ehem nature documentaries, Nezuko was sleeping in her box, the kamaboko squad was busy causing chaos (Inosuke and enitsu with Tanjiro and Kanao trying to keep them in check) etc. Everyone was doing what they usually did. It was a normal day. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

or so they thought  

Jordy had woken up in a good mood that morning. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, flossed, showered and but on an outfit. She was ready for anything. She was feeling fantastic!

until she checked the date...

Monday, August 1, 2022

It was her birthday...

She checked her phone for seemingly anything at all; a birthday greeting, a post on a story or status, anything. But to no avail. Then it hit her like a truck. It was her birthday and no one knew or remembered. Her own family forgot to bring her so how would they remember her birthday? Her own friends seeming only acknowledge it as a holiday and nothing more. She was forgotten.