✨Settling down✨

"Huh? didn't I die? Oni-chan?! where are you?!"

"Calm down ume. I'm right here"

"Where on Earth are we?"

"Lady Tamayo, stay behind me"

Mrroow/ Meow

"Eh? Would you look at that. I'm still alive. Now where was I? Oh yeah. Shinobu-chan won't you let me kill you so I can eat you up"

"No you filthy rat🙂💢"

"Hah? Why are you always so mean? You wound me. Aren't you afraid that you'll hurt my feelings?"

"Do you even have any of that? Heck, do you even know what it is?"

"Ofc I do-"

*passive aggressive arguing that I'm too lazy to write*

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY?! yall are giving me a headache"

"And who are you to speak-"

"The owner of this house... Now stfu and let me speak"

...

"Thank you. Now, can you guys please calm down and try to get along for a little bit before I slap all of you to the moon and back"

"I'd like to see you try"

"I will send you to Jesus🥿"
*slipper in hand*

....

backtalk?...
It's quiet, ain't no backtalk

"I get that you're all confused but so am I. You ain't special🙄"

"I-"

"Shush and let me finish"

...

"Ok anyways, as I was saying before SOMEPEOPLE interrupted. Yall ain't special because I'm confused as 🚛 too because how would you feel if you're just trying to have a mental breakdown in peace only to hear a ruckus in your home when you are clearly home alone only to go downstairs and find a bunch of stranger with weapons and magic trying to kill each other. You guys aren't even supposed to be real much less in my house so let's just try our best to calm down and sort things out from this point on, ok?"

"fine/ ok/ whatever/.../sure/mhmm"

"Good. Now first order of business is splitting you guys into rooms. Before we get into that don't question how or why I know who you guys are-"

"Why wouldn't we-"

"SHUT THE 🚛 UP! Anyways. As I was saying, just don't question it BECAUSE I'll explain later"

"Now for the room arrangements. Due to this being Wattpad and me being the main character logic not existing here Imma have enough rooms to fit all of you"

{THE FOURTH WALL- }

shush

"wha-"

"As I said before, don't question it. time for the room arrangements. Yall ready?"

"Flamboyantly!"

"Yes"

"Mhm"

"Alright so"

1. Uzui, Suma, Hinatsuru and Makio

2. Giyuu, Sanemi, Rengoku

3. Muichiro, Genya

4. Gyomei {mans deserves his own room}