✨Addressing the situation✨

Before I fill your eyes with 🐂💩, I wanna address smth

Why in the name of 🚛 are we at 3K reads?!

Ok so I need a 2k special, 2.5k special and a 3k special

pls make requests cuz I'm braindead

anyways, time for the 🐂💩 to begin
(yes I started censoring 💩 again. Got a problem? Fight me then ♀️🐶)

{After everyone changed and came downstairs they saw quite the unusual spectacle}

"And that's why Muzan's a good for nothing ♀️🐶"

"watch your profanity-"

"You've been on Earth for 3 HOURS so why are you already quoting memes?!"

"I'm just built different😌"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
{I actually do this irl}

everyone else rn:🧍‍♀️

"WHY DID I AGREE TO BE YOUR LITTLE SISTE- oh... When did yall get here?"

"We've been here you for quite some time you insufferable brats"

"Well damn , who hurt you today?-"

"♀️🐶, nobody"

"DON'T SWEAR AT THE CHILD-"

"My apologies"

"Simp"

"What was that?"

"Simp-LY DELIGHTFUL"

"That's what I though"

"Erm... anyways take a seat because it's time to explain everything that I know in the easiest way I can"

"We're listening"

"Ok so basically, you guys are from an anime; a popular Japanese TV show widely known as Demon Slayer or Kimetsu no Yaiba"

"What?"

"So like, erm... yall aren't supposed to exist because you were merely a figmet of someone's imagination that they made into a story. So all the deaths, hardships and all that finery yall went through went how it did because someone wrote it to be that way. "

"..."

"Everyone that died, ended up dying because it written to be so."

"Demons exist and are how they are because it was written to be so"

"The Demon Slayer Corps exist because it was written to be"

"Everything that has happened so far is how it is because it was written to be so"

"Damn, that sounded twisted asf if you rlly look at it-"

{It is}

frl

"..."

"So you're telling me that our loved ones had to die because of you, that our comrades had to die because of you and that we all had to suffer because of you and your petty reason?!-"

"Hold up my guys, before you start blaming everything on me or the author of the story, I'd like you to remember a few things:

"1. to us, nothing was real. But just because it was just made up didn't mean that we didn't cry when some of you guys died or throw up when we saw the brutality of it all or celebrate when you guys won your battles."

"2.  I didn't write the story, I was a viewer who was in just as much suspense as you guys were."

"Plus, if the writer knew that his writing was orchestrating the lives of other people do you really think that he would've written it the way it was?"

"Listen, I don't understand what the heck is going on here either because I'm just as if not even more confused about all of this than you are. To you guys, you were brought to a foreign world to find out that your entire lives were so hard and you suffered so much for someone else's entertainment and so someone else could make some money but to I and other viewers and readers, we were terrified, horrified and disturbed of and about what you had to go through, see and experience but at the same time we were hyped, excited and satisfied with your victories and what those hardships brought you. They helped you guys to grow and be better persons"

"I get that you probably don't want to hear this coming from a sheltered and overly privileged 12 year old but just keep in mind that we didn't know either. None of knew what was actually going on. We were all in the dark. I say blame the universe and how fucked up it is"
{I didn't censor this one because it needed to be said}

"You guys should go and get some rest because I know that this is a lot to take in and digest."

{Not being able to find it within themselves to argue with a literal child and knowing full well that what she is saying is absolutely correct, the walked away and up to their rooms in a daze of utter disbelief}

How'd yall like it?
Is it good or nah?

I wrote it like this because in all the other demon slay fanfics like this that I see they just get along with their lives and don't address the situation properly so I decided to do this because there's no way they'd just be like, "Well would you look at that, there are pictures and fanfictions of me. Let's just ignore it and listen to whatever this random person who's house we spawned in and who gave us place to stay and is clearly always uncomfortable or acts weird when we bring up the topic says"

I call cap because there ain't no way that experienced warriors such as themselves would trust someone that easily and I don't plan to make that for everyone in the story.

They were cool with her at first but now things are tense, strained and awkward. Let's fix this slowly and then become friends and then we can get all the fluff we want

April 9, 2022| 1:33 PM