✨Remembered?✨

Shinobu was picking on Giyuu, Yushiro was pushing his Lady tamayo agenda, Chachamaru was lapping up his milk in the corner, Daki was being a spoiled child and gyuutaro was being a good big brother, Mitsuri was simping for anything that breathed, Obanai was being a salty bitch, Rengoku and Uzui were just pure vibez, His wives were just there, Tanjiro and Nezuko were doing wholesome sibling shit, Zenitsu was being down bad horrendous for Nezuko, inoske was tryna fight any and everybody, Genya was keeping Inosuke in check, Kanao was minding her own business and Sanemi was doing whatever the hell no eyebrowed bitches with anger issues did. 

All in all it was a good and normal day and it would continue to be one :D

の尺 丂の イん乇リ イんのひムんイ...

"Alright guys, I've had a spontaneous burst of energy and motivation + an ungodly amount of boredom so I think it's time that I educate you on the world we live in right now"

A few minutes later

"So you're telling me that there's this pandemic that's going around and killing a lot of people" stated Rui in a confused state.

"mhm"

"Discrimination against people because of their race, ethnicity, beliefs and ideologies is a thing" Shinobu said in an utterly disgusted tone.

"yes"

"Quite literally all of your leaders are corrupt" Lady Tamayo added.

"Precisely. And that's not even everything but we'll stop here-"

밤이 없는 낮 하늘은 붉은색

"What is that?"

모든 세상에 빛은 하나인 듯해 (하나 된 듯이)

"That my dear friends is my ringtone"

벅찬 심호흡과 리듬 과열 Vibe

"your what?"

운명의 태양에 내일을 걸어봐

"It's something that plays to notify me when someone is calling my phone"

따라오라 Go

"Now shush. It's getting to the best part"

우리는 Drop it like HOT HOT HOT

"Oh 지금 Feelin' so hot- Oh I need to answer the call"

이 노래 Burnin' like HOT HOT HOT-

"Hello, who is this?"

"MY BABY!"

"............huh-"

"Mommy is so sorry that we left you. Is everything ok over there? We won't be able to come back until September but we'll make sure to send lots of videos, pictures and souvenirs ok? I hope your not mad at us for forge- *ehem* I mean leaving you. Why do you sleep so heavily though? You didn't wake up at all while we were getting read-"

Beep beep beep

.

.

.

.

.

Hellur peoples. I'm back?

Sorry for the ass chapter but I tried my best because I went on a month hiatus and I didn't want you guys to have to wait any longer than that. I also tried to add who is speaking because I realized that my writing must've been hella confusing back then. I'll try to improve from here on out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW🎂🥳🎉🎈🎊. Thanks for being one of the best bias wreckers :D
Mans is 24 now tho. dam

Stan stray kids and seventeen for clear skin.

Have any suggestions or questions?

leave a comment here.

I'll try my best to answer them but bye for now

October 25, 2022| 21:25