Author's note

Hello everyone! It's been a while, has it not? So...what does this mean? Am I finally returning?

Well, I am not able to tell you that. Nor am I able to give you an air date on season 3. The truth is, I do have some prewritten parts, however, they are all very random and not written in order, therefore I can't exactly have a clear publishing streak. 

To be completely honest, I don't really see myself continuing this fanfiction. I know, it makes me upset as well.  There are a few reasons for this and I will share some of them with you. 

First of all, I have completely different interests and I haven't visited TMNT for ages, though it still is a very very special show for me. But sadly I find it hard to get back on. Second, the girls have grown and changed a lot, due to personal reasons and different encounters. I am finding it quite difficult to get back to my original story, no matter how hard I try. 

However, I have all of you, those who read my story. Thank you for all the messages and kind regards. For all of you, I will do my best to write the story and finish it.  Maybe I'll cut out some seasons or something like that. Just because I am losing my connection to my story, doesn't mean the girls don't deserve their story to be told.  Besides, my motivation to write for a while now has been you guys anyway :) Thank you for all your support through out the years. 

So as a huge thank you to all of you, I will be realising the first chapter/episode for season 3, right after I publish this note. This doesn't mean I am coming back, but I am hoping that your joy will give me the extra motivation and inspiration to sit down and write out the rest of the girls' story. 

Love you all and I hope you'll enjoy the first episode of season 3!