The Wrath of Tiger Claw

"Karai, don't do this.Splinter he's your father.Your true father.Hamato Yoshi." The flashbacks of Leo crept into her mind.

"What is it that troubles you, Karai?" Shredder approuched her from behind.
"I want to know the truth.The truth about my mother.And Splinter."
"You know the truth, my daughter.Hamato Yoshi took your mother away." He said firmly

Suddebly the door opened and he stepped in.
"I have returned."
"Tiger Claw." Said Saki
"How? You were eaten by a giant alien worm." Karai was surprised
"And you believed such a thing could contain my hate? My hate is what kept me going As I tore my way out of the belly of the Kraathatrogon As I battled through the armies of the Kraang Across alien worlds that would drive lesser men mad And finally, back here, back to my enemies." Tiger Claw bowed to his master "I would have my revenge against Splinter, against his hideous reptiles, his stupid daughters and against those who trapped me in that wretched worm's belly."
"I will Grant you this wish."
"What? It's because of him that Splinter and the Turtles are still alive in the first place." Karai argued
"Karai, you will go with Tiger Claw. Destroy Splinter and the Turtles at any cost." Shredder said firmly. Karai nodded and obayed him.

"I've put up with you guys for a long time, but this is about to get real!" Mikey said as he got into fighting postion.
"You don't want this kind of pain, Mikey." Raph clenched his fists.
"Big talk for someone with such a limited vocabulary, Raph." Donnie leaned towards him, Raph rolled his eyes and pushed him away.
"Are you sure you're ready?" Leo smiled
"Are you kidding me? I was born ready." Raph answered
"Okay, Mr.Murakami." Leo turned to the man.
"One pizza Gyoza, coming up." He said and threw one up as the boys started squiriming and fighting for the dumpling.

Mari watched them as she slurrped her ramen noddles.
"Must they do this everytime?" Simona put her face in her hands.
"It's called "growiny up with brothers"" Urte smiled.
"You don't see Leo fighting-"

They boy fell inti a ball, thr dumpling was about to fall perfectly into Mikey's mouth,yet Leo caught the dumpling with his katana. "Ha, I thought I'd play after all." He smiled and threw the food piece in his mouth.
"What happened to Mr."I'm too broody for this game"?" Raph looked at him as he got up.
"Mmm, these things are really good." Leo said before walking away.
"Never mind..." Simona sighed.

"My restaurant was never that popular until invented these for you." Mr. Murakami said as he handed the dish to the boys. Happily they started enjoying the dish. The little kid in Mari came to life as she jumped from her seat and ran to Raph, opening ner mouth. He chuckled before putting a dumpling in her mouth.

Donnie looked at them before looking over at Leo.
"He's still brooding." Don whispered
"He's thinking about her. About Karai." Raph said out loud.
"Master Splinter is her father.How could she still want to be with the Shredder?" Leo said. Mikey stood up and climbed up on the table looking at his sibblings.
"You have to have faith, Leo. Her entire life was shown to be a lie.This is a challenge to everything she knows .The truth will set her free.Just give her the time she needs to accept who she is." He said it unclearly as he said it with a full mouth.
"Right. Look, Leo, she'll come around." Don stepped to Leo.
"Yeah, well, personally, I hope she doesn't.I don't trust her, not for one second." Raph said as he was holding up a dumpling to eat before Mikey snaged it away.
"You're right, Raph.You shouldn't trust anyone." Donnie put his hands on his hips
"Ah! Huh?" Raph bit his fingers before realizing Mikey had taken his food and jumping to fight him.

Iveta frowned and looked over at Leo, who sighed and turned to the window.

Tiger Claw ran ahead of Karai "Having a hard time keeping up, girl?"
"I was taking it easy on you since you're working with only one eye and no tail." She talked back. He stopped and looked at her.
"You think you're clever? You're a fool."
"I'm the fool? You've faced the Turtles in battle before and lost.What exactly is your grand plan for revenge here?" She crossed her arms
"To destroy warriors such as these, you don't strike at their limbs, you go for their heart."
"And what does an overgrown cat know of the heart?"
"Why do you think the Shredder sent you with me?" He leaned towards her. "Because I know them.I know the places they go.I know their weakness.Their friends April o'Neil and Casey Jones."
"The riders of the worm.They will all pay for what they did to me."