One - New City

Cast/Characters

Main Character (MC) - Gwen Harris
(MC picture is the cover of the book, p.s I don't own any photos)

Jacob Rott as Troy Ortega
Kennedy Walsh as Jane Wilkinson
Luis Freitag as Chase Kingsley
China McClain as Aaliyah Jones

Jacob Rott as Troy OrtegaKennedy Walsh as Jane WilkinsonLuis Freitag as Chase KingsleyChina McClain as Aaliyah Jones

1 Month after...

I was nearly done doing my homework, and the babysitter was already gone after putting my brother to sleep. I sighed as I returned my gaze to the table, only to see... Jane continues to blow up my phone with messages. I still ignored it.

"What is the difference between-" I was interrupted midsentence as I heard a doorbell ring, "who could that be at this hour?" My mom was still at work, leaving us all alone in the house. When I heard a second doorbell, I went downstairs to investigate rather than check my phone.

Could it be Ali? I guessed. But as I opened the door, I was surprised to see her "W-what are you doing here?" I grumbled, and she simply walked past me, letting herself in and wandering her eyes around the living room "You shouldn't be here," I murmured.

"Oh.. why is that? Aren't you happy to see me?" She replied with a smirk, facing her back on me.

I stare in shock and a little nervous. Why is she here? She walks over to me and closes the door for me while my hand remains still grasping the doorknob. Her abrupt move shocked me when she grabbed both of my waist and pushed me against the door, pinning me... I gulped.

"W-what are you doing here, Jane?" I cautiously asked. She leaned forward touching my cheeks with the tip of her nose. Her hands lightly squeezed my waist, causing me to gasp slightly. She laughed, "Don't act so innocent, Gwen. I know you like it the way I do." Her breath hit my skin, making me shudder.

I shudder at her intense gaze but when she shifted her eyes on my lips, I found myself weak in the knees. I swallowed and then pushed her off from our closeness.

I was caught off guard, when she suddenly slammed her lips into mine. I groaned and struggle to push her off when she deepens the kiss. I don't remember what happened next, but I did moan when she reaches my neck, it began with a slow soft kiss, to... Attempting to give me a mark?

"S-stop.." I managed to push her off, and she frowned at me then I shook my head "This ain't right, Jane" I looked down "You have to go, it's late" I looked at her and she still staring at me with her brows furrowed but again she stepped closer "Gwen.." her tone was so soft "what is this, jane?" I finally asked.

"This gotta stop-" i added "No, Gwen," she quickly replied "Jane, I do not want to do anything with you, okay... This is a mistake, I believe what we did. It was simply a drunken mistake." I reasoned, which seemed to have upset her, "No, it's not-" she retorted where I broke it off with "Just leave, Jane."