Five - 'My Princess'

DISCLAIMER!!! This is a rated R! DO NOT READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC! It includes a sexual scenes, sensitive topics etc.. I highly recommend that you do not read any further! FOR MATURE STORY ONLY!

_________________________________________________

Jane's POV

I returned home after sneaking out just like every other night, "Where have you been?" My father sternly asked, arms folded; standing in the center of our living room and I shrugged in response.

"Young lady, I'm talking to you!" He firmly spoke again, "I just drive around," being stoic as usual, I flatly answered him.

"Jane, what's going on?" Dad wondered "You've been acting strange lately. Are you and Troy fighting again?" He asks like he cares "Dad, can we not discuss about Troy?" I'm so fed up about him.

"I told you I don't care about him anymore, but you guys still wanted me to be his girlfriend! And for what?" I stalked angrily towards the stairs.

"What? But you two looked fine just the other day; I know you both may have misunderstandings from time to time, but you two can always work it out- I cut him off for real this time.

"He's been cheating on me for a year for Pete's sake, Dad! And as far as I'm concerned, I don't care what he wants to do with his life anymore, and he's free to do whatever he wants, just leave me alone!" I finally snapped.

"I-I didn't know," he looked taken aback "I'll break up with him whether you like it or not; it's not like it's been real for the past fucking months" I scoffs, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Is that right?" My mother showed up, and I rolled my eyes at her "I knew that maggot had been acting two-faced each time we had dinner with his family. What a backstabbing dick-head!" My brother Emmett clicked his tongue and flopped into the couch, sitting comfortably "I'm going to sleep" I stormed upstairs to my room.

I took a shower, my blood still boiling from anger after the conversation I had with Gwen. Gwen..

"Why the fuck does she always reject me?!" I mentally said through my head. "No one has ever rejected me and I can't seem to figure out why she always hated me" I consciously added, rubbing my face in frustration; facing the shower as the water drips on my face.

I stepped out of my bathroom. "She's really pretty even with glasses" my brother startled the heck our of me, sitting on my study desk and using my computer without my permission.

"What the heck are you doing in my room?!" I started mentally panicking seeing him looking at my computer in pissed.

"Is she aware you have her photos on your computer and as a wallpaper?" Emmett teased in a chuckle as he opened the folder on my desktop containing her stolen shot images that I had taken. Gulped!

"Get the fuck out of my room, Emmett!" I knocked him out of the chair "Whoa, sis! Relax!" He laugh, getting up "What the hell do you want?" I glared at him "I was just trying to check on my little sister" He shrugs.

"Just get out!" I ignored him "Ever since this girl came to your school you had this kind of obsession with her. Do Mom and Dad know about you... being gay?" He carefully asked.

"I am not gay, and it is not an obsession!" I retort "So, what is it then?" He gently argued back "I am not gay, alright; I just... I just like her! And Just this girl and not any other girl!" I explained, stammering.

"Sounds like gay to me" he mumbled and I shot him another daggering look.

Ever since she arrived at school as a new freshman. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her; I thought I was just insecure about her, so I pretended to hate her. But I can't stop thinking about her, and especially at that party where we both got drunk mainly to get the courage to hook up with her.