EPISODE 1: GEMINI'S CONFESSION

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET VENUS-KINGDOM OF LOVE-DAYTIME

MANY MOONS AGO...

The creatures were gathered on a sunny weather in front of the castle, waiting patiently. The Dragon king was waiting outside the chambers of the queen as the queen was giving birth to the future heir of the kingdom. After a few hours later, an elf doctor got out and escorted the king to the queen's chambers, she was sleeping as two babies were sleeping in their cradles peacefully. The king looked at his newborns with a smile on his face. He saw one of the babies had the "Taurus" sign glowing on his forehead.

King-Taurus Guardian...you shall be named Tovi...

He then looked at the other baby who had a crown mark on his neck. The king's smile vanished.

King-The mark of the northern crown constellation...

Maid-What are their names your majesty?

The king looked at the maid.

King-Tovi and Borealis...

The maid smiled as the king went to address his creatures...

                                                                    EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. SPRING REALM-LAND OF THE PASTS-UNKNOWN TIME.

Vega, Celeste and Klaus were walking in the spring realm. Everyone they knew were passing them by without seeing them, they were all young.

Klaus-Let's find the pasts and open the next portal.

Celeste-How do we know who's pasts we are supposed to look into.?

Vega-We don't, that's the tricky part.

Klaus-We have to witness all of them.

Celeste looked at them as they were shifted.

In an eerie cave the three guardians were walking as they heard two soldiers talking.

Soldier 1- He is half human and half vampire.

Soldier 2-An off spring from tragic forbidden love...

Soldier 1- He was warned if he had a child with a human he will be eliminated.

Vega-Who is this?

Klaus-I don't know...

Celeste started feeling something.

Celeste-A baby he has immortality and he's strong....

Klaus went closer and looked inside the cave. Vampires had surrounded the cradle.

Vampire Elder-He shall be named Mars!

The three Guardians found themselves in a tunnel where they saw how Mars was growing into a child and a teenager, and finally his aging stopped and he was sworn to be a servant for the royal family on Moon, how Mars always admired Venus from afar and hated Dorado...