EPISODE 3: SHIFTING PASTS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET STAR-VIRGO TRIBE-CASTLE-THRONE ROOM.

Ophiuchus was standing in front of the queen, as Alesia was sitting on her throne.

Virgo-You want me to restore that void space, and turn it back to Neptune?

Ophiuchus-Yes.

Virgo-I cannot do that, the spirit of Neptune was revived in the body of the spaced invader Ophiuchus.

Ophiuchus kept quiet.

Virgo-I can try to make it a place where you can train the new guardians...

Ophiuchus looked at her as virgo smirked.

Virgo-You weren't expecting that answer from me?

Ophiuchus-No.

Virgo-Why not? We are old friends after all.

Ophiuchus-King Aries, denied me of this request.

Virgo-Because Aries thinks everyone is against him.

Ophiuchus looked at her.

Virgo-I wasn't jesting when I asked you to stay out of my way, I asked that to spare you from witnessing the ugliness of Aries's darkness.

Ophiuchus-Aries, is hot headed but he has a good heart.

Virgo-Indeed he does but he also has a big love for power believe you me, I want that darkness out before all falls apart.

Ophiuchus-Falls apart? We no longer have enemies.

Virgo-We do...we don't see them but they are waiting for the right time...

Ophiuchus-Who?

Virgo-Ophiuchus my grandfather is stronger than you think, do not for a moment think he would have gotten himself captured so easily...

Ophiuchus kept quiet.

Virgo-I will send you to this new place, go through the portal...oh and Ophiuchus, protecting the youngest Guardians is your responsibility, no matter the cost whatever it takes, what ever sacrifices you must make... make sure they are safe...

Ophiuchus looked at the Virgo queen as she opened a portal to a voided place as the Serpent King walked in.

                                                                            EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-AQUATIC KINGDOM-CASTLE-PISCESS CHAMBERS.

Capricorn walked in and saw Pisces making moves on one of the maids.

Pisces-What can I do for you Capri?

The maid looked at Capri and left.

Capricorn-Really?