EPISODE 8: COSMO WALKERS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET EARTH-INT. HOSPITAL-PAVEL'S ROOM-NIGHT.

Antares was resting in the same room as Pavel.

Pavel-You climbed up to a girl's balcony...

Antares-Yea, and then she pushed me.

Pavel-Just when I thought you couldn't get any more disturbing, you surprise me.

Antares looked at Pavel annoyed.

Antares-So you were shot?

Pavel-Not exactly, the bullet went through me.

Antares looked at Pavel.

Antares-Through you?

Pavel-I turned into water.

Antares looked at Pavel.

Pavel-I think my powers are growing. I also teleported to the Aquatic kingdom and saw Lynx, it was only for a split second but.

Antares-That's awesome now you can practice it, and maybe we can get home sooner than Klaus and the others return...

Pavel-It's not that simple Antares...

Antares-What do you mean?

Pavel-Before Vega left, he said it's not about getting home sooner, it's about getting a key of the future of the  timeline of some sort.

Antares-I don't get it...

Pavel-Klaus has to choose a key of the timeline he wants us to be on and no changing back.

Antares-Well let's hope it's not something that will make us regret...

Pavel kept quiet.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-COUNCIL OF THE GUARDIANS-DAYTIME

The Elder Guardians had gathered as Aries and Virgo were sitting on the opposite sides.

Alesia- Well, it's safe to say I was right.

Aries-You disgust me Alesia.

Alesia-I don't care.

Aquarius-Let's all get along.

Virgo-You have successfully driven away all of your allies...

Aries-Because they side with you! You have brainwashed them into thinking I am the villain.

Alesia-I never claimed you were as villain.

Aries looked at her.

Virgo-On the contrary you are a brave Guardian, but a weak king...