BONUS-EPISODE 11:UNEXPECTED ATTRACTION

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. SUMMER REALM-UNKNOWN TIME-LAND OF THE LOST

Vega, Klaus and Celeste were walking as they approached to Aruarus, who was sitting by a lake looking at the skies as tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Vega-He can't see us.

Celeste-What are we supposed to be doing?

Klaus wiped a tear from Aruarus's cheek. The tear became a huge bubble in front of the Guardians. Inside the big bubble the guardians saw Aruarus  hugging a woman. He kneeled in front of her.

Aruarus-I want to give this to you.

Alya smiled as she looked at him.

Aruarus-You are my one and only true love, Alya.

He put the ring on her finger as Alya kissed Aruarus's forehead.

Vega-What is happening.?

Klaus-Did she cheat on your grandpapa.?

Celeste-No, this is before she united, see she does not have any other devotion ring on her fingers.

Then the bubble disappeared as they saw Aruarus vanished and turned to petals...

Vega-That was odd.

They saw the oracle walking with tears in her eyes.

Klaus again took a tear from her eyes as the tear turned into a bubble and inside they saw  Alya and the Oracle meeting Aruarus the first time...

Alya-Foxy this is Aruarus.

She smiled at him as Aruarus smiled back.

Alya-He's Tor's brother and Auriga's truest friend.

Foxy-Are you going to be our next king?

Aruarus-I do not wish to be a king my lady, my brother is best to be the king.

Alya smiled.

Alya-He is the king of my heart.

Foxy looked at Alya realizing what that meant. Aruarus walked away.

Alya-What do you think.?

Foxy-He's marvelous you two make a lovely pair...

Alya smiled. The bubble vanished.

Vega-This is great, we're trying to get home but have to witness some high school love story of two friends being in love with the same guy.

Celeste-Give it a rest Vega.

Vega-Elder Leo is gone! I don't have time for this.

Klaus-Quiet!

Klaus was looking at the oracle as she didn't vanish, he took another  tear, the tear again turned into a bubble.