EPISODE 4: TAMING THE DARKNESS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-DAYTIME-MAIN HALLS OF THE CASTLE.

Aries was talking to creatures that were left from the tribes.

King Aries-I know the times are dire, but when I took the throne I vowed to make this kingdom prosper and exist in peace. There will always be enemies, there will always be plagues, but with a strong leader and king, we all can overcome this.

Dragon-That's just it, your majesty.

Aries looked at the creature.

Dragon-We chose you as our leader because we believed you would not only bring us peace and prosperity but you would keep us united.

Elf-But the opposite has happened.

Aries looked at the Elf.

Elf-Despite all your promises your majesty, you've divided us, I don't know if you wanted to or not, maybe it was a hidden agenda, but look at this place, Elefteria was our home, now we feel strangers in our own land.

Fairy-We have no food, and almost every tribe has fled to the Moonlit kingdom.

Aries-I understand...

Harpy-Do you? We all thought our kingdom was the most powerful one among all kingdoms, and that power went over your head!

Giant-You forgot one thing, your majesty. You are not the only one who makes this land prosper, we all do!

Aries kept quiet.

Serpent-Every single creature no matter the race, no matter the tribe, contributes to this land, whether they are of aristocrat birth or of orphan origins, we all do our little parts...

Aries-If anyone aids The Virgo Queen they will be branded as a traitor!

Troll-That is what The Virgo Queen was  trying to tell you, share your power, share your love, care about the opinions of everyone around you because without each other there is no Elefteria...

Aries kept quiet.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-DAYTIME-VIRGO TRIBE-ATTIC.

Tovi was torturing Cepheus as his wounds were healing continuedly, Tovi was out of breath and out of rage and his torture was taking his anger out as Alesia was sitting in the corner looking at the young Guardian.

Alesia-Tovi?

Tovi's hair was a mess as he looked at the queen.

Alesia-Is it worth it?

Tovi kept quiet.

Alesia-Answer me, boy.

Tovi-I don't know any more...