Itto ~ Something About You

"Oni kabuto coming through"
Female reader‼️

                                                                                "Oni kabuto coming through"                                               Female reader‼️

 You are _______'s sister (Again it's blank because you'll find out later losers 😝)

There's something about you ah

You sat on the steps of the Narukami shrine. Fiddling with your Electro Vision you thought of a certain Oni
How stupid he was. You've had a small crush on Arataki Itto for a while now you just didn't know how to tell him. Itto was also very stupid and clueless so whenever you gave him hints he didn't acknowledge it because he was clueless.

Leave the car

You felt a presence as your Older Sister walked up from behind you and sat next to you. "Y/N something's been on your mind care to tell me?" She smirked at you knowing it had something to do with love as she saw you with that Stupid Oni Kabuto all the time. Miko was a smart sly fox. Everything you know is from her.

At the Valet

"Yes..." "I just don't know how to tell that stupid Oni that I'm crushing on him." You huffed. "Well" Yae started "Try talking to him..I know he has a thing for you believe it or not your just as clueless as he is. "WHAT ME" you puffed your checks out. "Yes indeed." "Don't tell me I don't know my little sister after being with you all these years." You sighed "your right...maybe I'll talk to him"
TIMESKIP

Cash only check me in

"Out of the way Oni Kabuto coming through" Itto confidentially walked through the streets of Inuzuma City you grabbed his arm and pulled him into a more secluded place. "WOAH WHAT ARE YOU-" "oh it's just you Y/N" ITTO said. "Wanna play a game?" You stated smirking at him, knowing that whenever you have competitions you always win especially Shogi.

Pop the Champagne don Perigon

"As long as it's not shogi"
You spoke in sync
"Let's play shogi"

"AW COME ON Y/NNN YOU KNOW I SUCK AT SHOGI" Itto whined "too bad so sad." You stated

Pour me a glass you've got such good taste

"Boom!" I win again. Up your game itto. You laid back on the grass you were sitting on watching the sunset.
Itto stared at her Lovingly Itto had a huge crush on Y/N that's why he did everything she said. Although Itto thought Y/N's sister was definitely an Ass. Y/N was a beautiful lady. Let's just say she definitely had men. Maybe even women too.

Take off your clothes by the fireplace , so Sexy Yeah

Itto's POV 😏
I looked at her as I laid there. "Hey itto" "Hey Y/N" They said in sync
"Yes "princess of the narukami shrine" " Itto stated then smirked "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT."Her cheeks were dusted pink as she looked at me "Nevermind...What we're you gonna say" She says "Oh, I was going to tell you that I like you." "A lot" I stated blankly

.

.

.

"HUH?" She shouted

She looks just like a dream

I was still staring at her. "What isn't that how you confess your undying love for someone?" I stated as I saw her sit up and stare at me even more red than she was before looking at her ears that were flopping down she was clearly embarrassed and I found it cute I then grabbed her chin and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. I melted into them. I then parted the kiss and said "Yeah I know you love me too I'm just great like that" I said Confidently smirking. "I don't like you" were the words I heard come out of her mouth. "wait what" I said with a blank stare. I was heart broken "JUST KIDDING" "HAHAHAH YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE YOU LOSER"

The prettiest girl I've ever seen

I Leaned in and gave her another kiss. My dream came true getting with the prettiest girl I've ever met

"I Win Again"

Y/N said

Itto then realized the bet they made a few years ago.

Flashback

Let's make a deal Oni whoever falls in love with someone first losses this bet and has to make the other a full course meal And it had to taste good.

"That's one Meal Oni"

"SHIT"

From the cover of a magazine.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 733

AAA SORRY GUYS THIS ONE KIND OF SUCKED BUT YEAH YK 😝

published January 19th, 2022