Albedo ~ Sketch

GUYS GET READY BECAUSE THIS IS A REALLY LONG ONE I wrote it in U.S History sorry if there's mistakes 😰
                                              -Female reader‼️
May contain slight smut. 😅

 😅

You were a genius highly intelligent

You were a genius highly intelligent. In a cave near Fontaine lied you. You knew almost everything about this world including Visions, Gods, Celestia, Khaenri'ah.. You didn't live anywhere in specific but your were born and raised in Mondstadt , The city of Freedom. When you were about 15 you decided to run off. You wanted to explore the world and it's beauty's, but doing so you left people you loved such as your sister and her friends. You haven't been in contact with them in years, you thought they forgot about you for the most part. But when you heard about "The Great Outlander" You just had to see them for yourself.

So you decided you would go back to Mondstadt, live your life there, settle down and maybe even find love. Doing so you took your journey to Mondstadt. When you reached the outer walls you already knew where you had to go from there. To see your sister. To do that you had to make your way to Favonius Headquarters. There you were met by familiar faces. You were Detective Of The Knights Of Favonius so some of these faces weren't all that new to you. This place sure did change though it's been a few years. For a 15 year old you were very mature having got your vision at the age of 13 and weilded a sword.

So there you stood Knocking On The Acting Grandmasters Door.

"Yes, come in" you heard Jean sigh as you slowly opened the door.

"Still overworking yourself I see" you chuckled as Jean looked up from her paper and was met with your calm e/c eyes.

Jean recognized you immediately "Y/N" Jean and the rest of the Knights thought Y/N was dead. But she was still thriving.

"I- we thought you Died" Jean got up from her chair and hugged Y/N. Jean had so many questions "Where were you." "Your sister was worried" "gosh your already an adult"

"Fontaine, I'll visit my sister soon..and yes I turned 17 in [birthday].

After you and Jean chatted about what's been happening you bid your goodbyes. You think it would be best to see your sister. You then closed the door as Jean got back to work, walking across the hall to the Library. You then opened the door and saw a Lady there dressed in purple "Lisa.." you said nervously looking down at your feet knowing she would lecture you. She was worried about you after all it's been a few years.