Childe - Christmas

I'm making it up to you Childe simps. But only because he was my first ever character other than Noelle 😒 I have a love hate relation with this ginger.

 But only because he was my first ever character other than Noelle 😒 I have a love hate relation with this ginger

It was the week of Christmas and you were still trying to figure out what to get your boyfriend

It was the week of Christmas and you were still trying to figure out what to get your boyfriend. You wanted your present to be good because every year he would get you something amazing. You just didn't know what to choose because every time you look for something for him you have this feeling that he won't like it.

You were currently shopping at an expensive store in Liyue Harbor when you think you found the perfect gift. It was a really fancy blackish/grey sweater, and since you were going to visit Childes family in Snezhnaya it would be extremely cold. So you picked out that sweater that was a Whopping 15,000 mora Along with a Black and Red Bow which was 120,000 Mora. God you were going broke slowly.

When you got home you wrapped everything up nice and neat and put it in one of your bags so you could bring it with you to Snezhnaya. You still had tons of Christmas shopping to do so you were gonna get on that, After all you still needed presents for Tonia, Teucer, and Anthon Childes younger siblings. As well as give early presents to your friends Hutao and Zhongli since you would be in Snezhnaya and wouldn't be able to give them their gifts on the day of Christmas.

As you were about to walk out the door you were stopped by a certain ginger. "Y/N, raring to go today I see" Childe said as he walked inside. "I was just about to finish my Christmas shopping" you said as childe smiled asking to go with you, and of course you obliged because you had no clue what to get his siblings since you have only met his youngest sibling Teucer.

You and Childe were out shopping for hours. But you guys ended up picking what would be perfect presents for them, and gee they were going to have ALOT of gifts under that tree for Christmas. You could barely even fit half of their presents in one suitcase so you ended up buying more bags. You ended up picking out a beautiful gold and white tea set for zhongli because he loved drinking tea, you also bought a bottle of Othmanthus wine, because he would also never stop talking about that drink ither. And for Hutao you bought her candles, a note pad and some beautifully decorated tape, with envelopes for her workspace at the Wangshang Funeral Parlor.