𝟦 | 𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗌

art exhibits!
"you shall be my queen"

     𝓚arissa was between Lucas and Jamie in art class where everyone was drawing a picture of the bowl of fruit placed on a stool in the middle of the room when Farkle walked in wearing a robe

     "Why draw fruit?" he began while handing the bowl off to Miss Kossal. "Let's draw a real work or art... That's right. Check out forty-eight pounds of nasty." As he removed his robe, Lucas covered Karissa's eyes with his hand until Farkle sat down.

" As he removed his robe, Lucas covered Karissa's eyes with his hand until Farkle sat down

     Miss Kossal laughed. "Well, lookie here. The male... physique."

     "Why thank you, art lady."

     "I can't— I can't even look away," Jamie admitted.

     As more comments were shared, Karissa flipped to a previous page in her sketch book where she had already began to draw Farkle a week ago.

     "Alright, I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are," Miss Kossal announced and started walking around the room, allowing Karissa to tune into reality and notice Lucas had moved to look at Farkle from the front.

     "Bonjour, Lucas," she head Riley say.

     "Bonjour, Riley. Il fait très beau, n'est-ce pas?"
     ["It's very nice weather we're having, wouldn't you agree?"]

     When Lucas returned to his seat, Karissa questioned, "You know how to speak french?"

     "Oui, Karissa Hunter. Peut-être qu'un jour toi et moi irons ensemble à Paris."
     ["I do, Karissa Hunter. Maybe someday you and I will go to Paris together."]

     "J'adorerais ça, Lucas Friar."
     ["I would love that, Lucas Friar."]

     Lucas' eyes widened. "You, uh, you— you speak French too?" he stuttered, feeling his face heat up.

     "Oh my gosh... Karissa!" Miss Kossal exclaimed in astonishment before Karissa was able to answer Lucas. "This is unbelievable!"

     Instead, her eyes widened as she viciously shook her head. "Please don't, please don't, please don't," Karissa begged.