𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

"CRUCIO." Tom had his fun torturing the poor boy. Endless amount of pain being given with the simple movement of his wand.
   Jade and Alastor simply chatted away about hitting a few more shops before heading back to the dorms. Tom sent a silent command, they had started walking back to Hogsmade with a giggle that concerned the boy.
    "Geni dear, be a doll a come here." Standing up she walked over to them. Her eyes looking at Tom and only Tom, last thing she wanted is to upset him more than he already is.
"I want you to leave him so broken, he'll be transferred out of Hogwarts for good." He hugged her waist from behind, speaking into her ear as he made eye contact with the boys frightened eyes.

"He's so young. He has his whole life ahead of him. Can't you see threw it just this once?" Tom closed his eyes before glaring at the boy once more a deep and disappointing sigh was heard. Taking out his wand he cursed the boy until his body twitched without the need of a spell, drool and foam escaping out of his mouth.

"You broke your promise my dear. Guess I'll resort to new tactics." Uttering his last words, her body went limp in his arms. He carried her back to Hogwarts like special cargo, hiding her face in his chest as he brushed snow out of her dark hair.

Reaching their room he found the things he had sent Jade and Alastor for. He laid his Nagini on the bed, undressing her and leaving her in one of his shirts.

Stroking her dark black hair he writes a letter to the black family, informing them that he agrees to arriving early for the annual winter break. He and Nagini shall attended the ball together and with his observation he will allow her training again.

Everything was coming into play. Nagini would alway be at his side and every little detail in her life in controlled by him with a secondary deal made.
Finishing the letter he placed it in his bag to send tomorrow morning.
   Turning back to his doll, he decided to change into a simple pair of sweats. Their room was dark, only thing visible was the glow from the windows highlighting the black lakes magical water.
    It was absolutely pitch black just how they liked it. He had moved her on top of him to make her more comfortable. Kissing her cheeks as an indirect apology for today, he didn't know wether she could feel it or not. Nagini can be a deep sleeper around Tom if she let herself be.

    "You're mine Nagini. I would tear this world and the next only to rebuild it if you weren't in it. I don't care if you struggle to accept that, I would spend the rest of our life making sure you understand and embrace it." He played with her dark locks of hair as he whispered into her ear. Falling asleep to the sound of her gentle breathing.

     "Wake up little one. Can't have you late now." Sluggishly sitting up, Nagini looked around. Tom was almost dressed, her uniform nicely folded on the chair. Everything seemed too normal after yesterdays events.
Yet she could t help but feel numb again. After yesterdays events she wanted return to her old ways of obedience.

This way everyone was safe. Safe from Tom's anger, his wrath, and most importantly his desire to kill everyone around her.
"Must we go? There would be no point in learning what we already know."

"I know dear, but we need Slugthorn to be pleased for future causes. We'll be leaving tomorrow to the Black manor anyways." Nagini had a double take at this. Why are they leaving so early?

"The black family called for a family emergency. They want us their early for an important meeting taking place. Alastor and Jade won't be coming with us, we'll see them the day of the ball." Tom had felt her confusion, once again they worked in synchronized minds.
Nagini gave a quick reply and took a quick cold shower. It was still early, most students are probably still asleep. This was good, it meant they could roam the school in peace.