Ch-2 Worthy & Trust

🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

"Ok guys lets start" the coach announced while the girls who were playing went to thier spots.

Then Tsukishima and Sierra came forward for the toss and sierra won.

"We will serve first " sierra while getting a nod from tsukishima.

Sierra threw the ball in the air as she was going to jump but the gym door smashed open which caused her to be distracted. Not just her but everyone.

"Hey, hey, hey mitarashi-chan guess who is the new team captain." bokuto said

"Bokuto-san what did I told you they have practice" akaashi said behind him.

"But I was excited to tell her" bokuto whined.

"Not now, see they are practicing right now" akaashi pointed out.

"Oh" bokuto said

"Hey bokuto-kun, great job" mitarashi said.

"But can I talk to you later because we are in the middle of selecting a captain here" mitarashi said

"Oh, can we watch" bokuto asked.

"Sure, why not" the coach said and then bokuto dragged akaashi to watch the match with him.

"Ok lets start this again" coach said and blew the whistle telling them to start.

Sierra once again threw the ball in the air as high as she can and then jumped. She puffed her cheeks and focused on her aim and power.
She then hit the ball infront of tsukishima and landed on the ground.

No could see the ball when it was hit as it was really fast.

*BAM*

A sound came as the ball landed on the ground but before it could bounce  it bursted open.

Everyone in the room stood there shocked and frozen.

"My bad I applied too much force" Sierra said sheepishly while rubbing the back of her head.

"WHAT WAS THAT!" The girls who were in the side watching the game screamed while the girls who were playing stood there frozen and got chills down their backs except for kaida and sierra ofcourse.

"A serve" sierra said with a blank face.

"But you just 'woosh' and then 'smack' and the ball just 'bam' and then 'poof'" a first year said.

"Sorry about that, I will pay for the ball" sierra said.

"Um, no need for that but that serve you got there will definately put pressure on your opponents " the coach said happily.

"Akaashi did you see that, that serve was awesome" bokuto said while shaking akaashi.

"Yes bokuto-san I saw it and was really remarkable." akaashi said while still being shocked.

---------

The match then started again and sierra just did 4 service aces in a row then sierra gave a serve with little power so the other team could play the game.

Mitarashi recieved it and the tsukishima set it to her. Sierra recieved the spike which shocked  others.
Kaida was nervous again and was having negative thoughts.

"Remember senpai, I have your back you are not alone" sierra said to her while running towards the to spike the ball.

When kaida heard her voice she became calm set it her with a perfect posture.
Sierra then spiked with little more strength then her previous serve.