Ch-5 Seirin vs kaijo

🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

sierra was eating breakfast till kuroko came down and sat beside her.

"Morning tetsu" sierra greeted while holding her laugh.

"Morning sis, don't laugh you look exactly the same as me" kuroko said while being annoyed.

Kuroko and sierra both have bed head right now but when sierra fixes it, her hair stays like that unlike kuroko who has to take a shower for it be fixed again.

"I have to tell you something" sierra said out of the blue as they both were in a peaceful silence.

"Hmm" kuroko said while eating his breakfast

" I am going to miyagi for 2 days" sierra said.

"Why" kuroko asked

"Tobi-chan, called me and asked for my help to train him and his team because they are going up against a powerful team in practice match, I think" sierra said.

" Oh ok, when are you leaving?" kuroko asked

" today like in the evening with kairi-senpai" sierra replied.

"Huh, why are you telling me this today and why is your teammate going with you" kuroko questioned while raising his eyebrows.

"Well you see I got a call from him last night and he said that the match is going to be the day after tomorrow, kairi-senpai said that she wants to company me besides her family also lives there" sierra said

"Oh ok, you are coming to see our match right" kuroko asked with a slight tone of sadness

"Yeah ofcourse I would never miss your match!" sierra said while smilling.

"Oh and by the way kairi-senpai is also coming with me to your pratice game so we can leave immediately to catch our train." sierra said

"Yeah ok, I'll come to drop you off" kuroko said while getting a nod from sierra.

------------------

"Captain are you alright because you are acting weird today" tsukishima pointed out as she sweat dropped at sierra.

Sierra wore a mask and some black sunglasses.

"I don't want anyone to notice me especially him" sierra said

"I know captain but could you not. It is embarrassing." tsukishima said

"Hmph, fine" sierra said as she removed her mask and sunglasses.

Both the girls were walking towards kaijo but before they could enter they saw team seirin.

"Hey tetsu!" sierra said while waving her hand towards her twin.

Everyone in the seirin stopped and looked towards the bluenette who was waving at kuroko with a blonde by her side.

As sierra and tsukishima walked towards them they stopped.

"Hello tsukishima-san, sera" kuroko said.

"kuroko-san" tsukishima said while nodding in return.

"Um, excuse me who are you and how do you know kuroko" hyuga asked politely.

"Hello my name is kuroko sierra and I am tetsu's twin sister" sierra said while bowing a little.

"And this my teammate and the vice-captain of the team tsukishima kairi" sierra said

"Hey" tsukishima said

For a second there was a silence but then everyone except kuroko, sierra, mitabe and tsukishima shouted