Ch-22 Tsukishima Kairi

Kairi pov

Since I was young I was drawn towards volleyball, I felt like it was another half of me.

I became more excited when my brother, Akiteru went to try out for his high-school team but I knew he didn't make it. Kei my younger brother on the other hand didn't and Akiteru wanted to keep it that way.

I knew it wasn't my place to say anything but I felt what he did was wrong to let Kei's hopes up. As everyone knows 3 things that cannot be hidden are the Sun, the Moon and the Truth.

Truth always finds it's way to come out on really terrible times. Like today ......

I thought I could contain it, I really did but it hurts. Seeing your crush with someone else and showing you don't care about it at all hurts.

I pretended I didn't care for a long time since this year started. I even gave them both a push to get closer to eachother and thought maybe if I see them together this all will go away.

But..... it became worse, whenever I saw them together my stomach dropped into a pit full of empty hollows. I don't really understand this, WHY CAN'T THESE FEELINGS JUST GO AWAY ! DAMN IT!!

W-why.....can't they just....go away.

Yes I admit it fucking hurts, it fucking does. Yes I know it's my fucking fault to try set them up with eachother and yes I fucking know I am the cause of my own fucking heart break.

And yes I admit it I fucking am in love with Kuroko Sierra

Its frustrating to know I had a chance before he came into the picture. I fucking had a chance and I blew it! Just because I didn't wanted to admit it that I liked the very person i felt inferior to almost my whole life!

Ever since she stepped into the gym, this weird feeling came over me all of a sudden. I thought it was the inferiority complex acting up.

I felt my blood boil when Mitatashi mentioned she wanted her to be the captain. I tried my best last year only for it to be taken away by some first year who is ten times more better than me. What made me more furious was when coach agreed.

So when she showed up, out of my anger I challenged her. If she won I would accept that she is the captain.

Right after her first serve I felt my confidence crush down. The aura around her was demonic which can send chills down anyone's spine. It was the first time I ever felt like that.

Right at that moment one thing came into my mind. 'So this is what it feels like when you are facing someone ten times-no hundred times more better than you'

She was incredible, her every movements, her every plans they were just so strong and elegant. They looked so smooth as if it was actually easy do those tricks without breaking a bone.

That's the time I knew she will be the one to bring our team into the finals. That's the person who will be our light, but I never knew that's the person who will light the darkness I felt in my heart.

Slowly after spending time with her, I caught myself caring and looking after her more and more. I didn't know these feelings more like I tried to avoid them.

She became an iron wall standing right infront of us, protecting us from the darkness. Surprisingly she was the one made me built up confidence inside.

It made me feel weird when I first saw her with akaashi. I don't know, but whatever it was, it wasn't the best feeling at all.

I let it slide it made think whatever I was feeling will go away if they both get together. It just got worse. Horrible infact, I would say.