1: Akward affection

Sapnaps POV:

Ok first time sleeping at Karl's house, pls don't embarrass yourself!

No one's POV:

Karl opens the door, "HEY SAPPY" "Hi Karl!" Sapnap said awkwardly "come in sapnap I'll show you around!" Karl said excitedly.

Sapnap came in putting his backpack on the ground so he could follow Karl who was on about a video game they could play later. They talked for a while and then chandler, Mr beast/jimmy, and Chris came over so they could talk, sapnap was a shy wreck he didn't know why he just was he has even talked to jimmy online so why was he nervous? Not the point but what the actual point is that Karl noticed sapnap being a shy wreck so he messaged jimmy and the guys to go outside while he talked to sapnap.

"Karl we're gonna go to the backyard for a while!" "Alright" as soon as jimmy and the others left Sapnap thought 'it's just me and Karl alone..' sapnap tends to over think so he thought The older was gonna tell him to get out of the house or something like that but instead he got this question "hey sapnap umm would you like a hug?.." "uh I would like that yes.." sapnap and Karl then slowly got up and awkwardly came into eye contact soon they hugged each other! It was a soothing yet awkward hug.

'He's so warm...I'm kinda tired his warm body is soothing me into a deep sleep...' thought sapnap as he drifted into a deep sleep 'he looks like he's super comfortable right now but his body is so cold' was the thought in Karl's head. Sapnap had fallen asleep on Karl as they hugged soon that had followed to Chris, jimmy, and chandler to walk back into the home "pfft what are you guys doing?" Chris decided to take a picture of them....with the flash on! You could say they got caught in 4k. "Be quiet Chris and turn that flash off" Karl said trying not to wake the sweet boy in his arms.

The older picked the younger up bridal style to put him in the bedroom as karl was gonna go up stares Chris took another photo this time without the flash on.

———————————————————————————

385

Ayup!

Sorry for the short chapter but anyways i hope you have a good day/night/evening :]