2: idk what to name it-

Continuing with the story...

No one's POV:

Chris took another picture of course this time without the flash on, the older soon taking the sweet boy up to Karl's bedroom. Karl opened the door to his room and put the younger on his bed soon getting a text.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Rich man:

'Karl me and the boys are leaving"

Time traveler:

'Alright lock my door pls bye!"

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Now it was just sapnap and Karl left alone...together, Karl's first thought that came to his head was 'how will I change sapnap?!'

Karl's POV:

So I think sapnap won't mind me changing him into one of my hoodies and shorts right....yeah he'll be fine with it!... I started to change sapnap and I thought his body looked soft.. I liked the way his thighs looked.. I finished changing him laying him back down on the bed soon I changed as well and I then laid down next to sapnap without thinking, a while later my eye lids felt heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Time skip 2:00 am

No one's POV:

As karl and sapnap slept peacefully suddenly karl woke up he looked at sapnap noticing how the sweet boy shivered,karl moved closer to sapnap bringing the blanket closer to both of them as he moved sap wouldn't mind right? Karl put his arms around the younger making sapnaps body get warmer and warmer each second slowly falling asleep again.

(We're doing another skip cause I'm lazy lmao)

5:00 am.

Sapnaps POV:

I suddenly woke up to the sound of lightning and rain I felt arms rapped around , I looked up it still looking blurry so I rubbed my eyes and there I saw Karl huddling me close to him I felt safe in his arms! I blushed in surprise that Karl aka my beloved is cuddling me, I calmed down from excitement and I started admiring him as his lips looked soft and then suddenly I felt movement it was Karl he was waking up, it thought of what to do and the first thing that came to my head was to pretend to be asleep... I felt a couple of more movement and continued to lay in the boys arms as I pretended to be asleep.

Then the movement stopped and I felt a soft hand cup a side of my face, Karl's touch was soothing and calming I then felt Karl get up and I heard a door close 'he could be in the bathroom or left the room' I soon hear the sounds of water, he's taking a shower I guess.. I took that as a chance to actually get up and wait till he gets out of the shower and with that same time I might as well make the bed for Karl!

No one's POV:

As the shorter made the bed for his beloved (I had to sorry) he thought if he should take a shower as well and then what clothes should he wear, he remembered a back pack he had brought with some clothes in it. As he went to grab the bag he thought to himself 'wait...WHO CHANGED ME?!....oh it had to be Karl he was the only one home right WAIT KARL CHANGED ME!' He blushed at the thought of Karl changing him, what if Karl didn't and it was just his head getting him all exited and flustered, he was quite tired yesterday so maybe he just doesn't remember changing but then again he's wearing one of Karl's hoodies... could it be he did indeed change him and with that he was knocked out of his thoughts with hearing a door open.

———————————————————————————

618 words

So sorry for not posting much I have been stressed with school and I have a big test coming up and I can't fucking focus, i just actually wanna try and get a good grade on that exam and so sorry again for not posting much I hope you have a good day/night/evening <3

"I don't deserve you,you deserve the world..."