Movie night!!

TW:
Swearing
Smut :D
(Maybe)Sex toys
Moaning

—————————————————————————

The younger giggled at the happiness that the older had.

——

No one's POV:

Sapnap went to order the food, which took quite a long time for them to answer.

Karl on the other hand was trying to decide what movie to watch either romance,comedy,or horror or all of them mixed together, 'does sapnap like horror movies?... well maybe he might like romance... well he looks like he likes comedy to... welp let's go with romance!' Karl went through a couple of romance movies looking for just the right one and then he found a perfect romance movie! The only problem was that he didn't read the description....

Sapnap finished ordering the food and went with Karl. "Hey sap you done ordering food?" "Mhm! They'll be here in half and hour" "Alr".

[time skip]

The food got to their house, and they sat down and started eating. Sapnap not eating much bc of his eating disorder and Karl giving sapnap small smiles as they ate.

Karl and sapnap finished eating and continued watching the movie. "This is movies a bit cheesy" Karl hummed in agreement, sapnap was cuddling up to Karl at this point he rapped his arms around Karl's waist, while karl had his arm around sapnap. The movie began to get seductive as the guy got pushed against the bed and the other guy began to make out with him,and then it got heated by the kissing scene getting turned into a sex scene. Sapnap covered his eyes as the moaning began.

Karl laughed nervously at sapnap, he wasn't nervous about the movie he was ok with sex scenes but- omg did he imagine the moaning boy was sapnap? Yes,yes he did but that was a very very bad idea saying that it made him hard oh and did I mention that it made him horny as well~ "this is so gross... Karl your belts hurting my arm" "what?" "I said your belts hurting me" "no I heard what you said but I'm not wearing a belt" "what then whats poking me?...OH YOUR UM" "...mhm..."

Sapnap let go of Karl's waist looking up at karl, the older not making eye contact obviously being embarrassed of his thoughts and well his ummm problem? "Sorry" "what no it's ok karl it happens to everyone!" "Did I make you comfortable?" "No not at all, I was just stunned to hear that" "oh" after that last 'oh' it became quiet, Karl gained the confidence to look at sapnap straight in the eyes. Then just like how they almost kissed during the cooking of the cookies they began to get closer. And closer.

They got so close to the point where their noses were touching, their lips inches away from kissing. Karl tilted his head a bit and began to lean in. Karl kissed sapnap softly. Sapnap was a bit frozen like he knew what was happening just couldn't believe it but immediately sapnap kissed back. Then the make out began Both of them began to fight for dominance, but Karl managed to slip his tongue in first, of course sapnap didnt mind it he in fact liked it a lot! They pulled away looking at each other intensely but in a good way. "Sap do you wanna do this?" "Do like sex?" "Yeah" sapnap began to shake his head yes. Karl got up and helped sapnap get up soon karl led the younger upstairs..

When they were about to reach the olders room again they began to make out karl pinned sapnap on the wall as they kissed opened the door and picked sapnap up and soon they made it to the bed now karl pinning him on the bed. They broke the kiss so they could breath "Karl" "yes?~" "fuck me" karl smirked this was just like his dream wasn't it ;)

They began to kiss again while karl took off sapnaps clothes first taking his belt off the that leading to his pants and underwear to be slipped off then his shirt came off and then karl began to take off his clothes with the help of sapnap. The older got all his clothes off throwing them to a pile on the floor, soon enough karl wanted to touch every inch of sapnap body so he began to explore as much as he could, sapnap moaning softly as karl began to suck and bite sapnaps neck all over which would probably leave bruises later.

"Fu~~Karl pls just f-fuck me" "awww sap~ I want you to beg more pls for me please~" "Fuck me k-karl please I need you inside m-me~" "fine you earned it, prep or no prep?" "No prep" "ok then" Karl grabbed lube off his nightstand and put it on his member soon Karl lined himself up on sapnaps hole.

Karl kept looking at sapnap all over "karl please just go in me!~ k-Karl?- AHH~" Karl roughly pounded into sapnap "KaRl AGH~" every second that sapnap moaned Karl went in a faster pace. "MMMM~".

The room was now filled with all different types of sounds like sapnaps high pitched and slutty moans and squeals, and karl letting out some quiet groans, and the sound of skin slapping against eachother.

Karl loved the noises that came out of sapnap it was like music to his ears 'was this really happening? Was this a dream?!' Thought karl as he went faster,deeper, and harder.

"KARL~ MMM" "do you l-like that sap?~" "MHM~" sapnap tightened his grip on Karl's shoulders making Karl groan, Karl knew what sapnap meant, he knew that he was hitting sapnap prostate "sap what's wrong you gotta use your words for me or I won't understand you~" "MmmM!" Karl went harder he wanted to hear sapnap say it "RiGhT tHErE PLeASe!~" "thank you for using your words~"  Karl went harder with each thrust "AHG~MMMM~ FU~~".

After a while sapnap felt that warm feeling in his stomach and so did Karl. "K-KaRl~ im c-close" "me too~" karl went faster and harder for a couple of more thrust till sapnap cummed all over his and Karl's stomach.

After a few more thrusts, the olders thrust began to get sloppier. Then it happened karl cummed deep into sapnap.

Karl slowly took out his dick out of sapnap. "That was fun.." "mhm... but my ass hurts" "oh sorry abt that-" "it's ok.. I enjoyed what you did to me~" sapnap gave karl a little kiss. Karl and sapnap smiled then soon enough karl and sapnap fell asleep in each other's arms.

———————————————————————————

Words:1108

In honor of Sapnaps and phil's birthday I have posted the 2nd to last chapter :)

Happy birthday sapnap and Phil! <3

Phil has always been an online father figure to me and sapnap is one of my favorite comfort streamers! <3

Also sorry ik i haven't posted I was writing other stories and i have recently been rewatching all the scream movies and I'm gonna be going to watch the new one!

Anyways i hope you guys have a good day/night/evening :D <3