Why was it a dream?!

'why did it have to be a dream?!"

———

No one's POV:

Karl went downstairs to see sapnap baking some cookies. Nick wasn't always the best at cooking but he did learn a few things here and there!

"Hey are you baking cookies sap?" "Mhm their 2 min away from being done, just let them cook" "awwww I wanted cookies now!" "Well Karl cookies need to cook, if you don't then you can get sick for eating raw cookie dough!" "AW you care about me" "that and I also just want to eat cookies instead of taking care of you" ".. that hurt.." said Karl pretending to be offended which made Sapnap giggle.

Karl stared into sapnaps beautiful deep blue/gray eyes. You can get memorized into his eves like literally! "Nick you got some very pretty eyes.." a light pink blush came across sapnaps face "really?" "Mhm you can get lost/mesmerized in your eyes" "thank you karl your eyes are a very nice brown!" "Thank you sap."they stared at each other and in the making of it they managed to get close,very close,hugging each other, melting in each other's embrace.

Karl began putting his arms on sapnaps waist pulling him in closer, and sapnap putting his arms around the tallers shoulders.

'My dream could come true. Dreams come true' thought karl as he stared into sapnaps eyes. Their faces began to get close, The younger staring at Karl's lips. Their faces stopped for a moment,staring into each others eyes,both looking for each other's constant, their lips an inch away from meeting,then...

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

They suddenly backed up. "Umm, the cookies are ready!" "Oh yeah sorry..",It was super awkward as sapnap put the mitten on to get the cookies from the oven. "Well we um,we can eat these after we make dinner!" "Oh yeah thats ok" "what will we make for dinner tho?" "We can order something instead" "like what?" "Umm Chinese food?" "Yeah sure!" "Alr then you go order it" "ok and you can pick any movie you want karl" "any movie?" "Any!" "YES!".

The younger giggled at the happy-ness that the older had!

———————————————————————————

Ayup! Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just really into this show called 'we're all gonna die'
And I just really want to watch it lmao.

Anyways have a good day/night/evening