Life of a Malfoy ch. 3

Harry's P.O.V. 

---------------------------

From the ground, I shot a spell at Draco and it hit him. He dropped like a stone. I got off from the ground, ran over to Dria and picked up her hand; it was ice cold.

I sat there for a few minutes deciding what to do. It was the first day, and Madam Pomfrey wouldn't be happy to find a student already injured. Plus she couldn't walk to the Hospital Wing. I looked at her face. She looked peaceful, but disturbed like she was having a bad dream. Her blond hair looked almost golden in the moonlight. It was freezing out, and she had goosebumps on her arms.

Dria's eyes instantly fluttered opened. She looked scared, or maybe even nervous.

"What.. What.." She said, shakily. I put my hand to her forehead, but she was still cold. She looked extremely timid, like she was going to throw.

"Are you okay? You hit your head quite hard," I said. She shook her head and tried to prop herself up. "Draco knocked you out cold - I have no idea what spell he used - but you've been out for several minutes."

"I just had the freakiest dream ever," She whispered. 

"Would you like to tell me about it?" I asked her, as if talking to a scared animal or frightened child.

She started explaining her dream.

Dria's P.O.V. 

-------------------------

"So the Dark- You-Know-Who was standing in a graveyard kind of thing, and death eaters were surrounding him. Peter Petegrew was next to him, and Cedric Diggory was dead on the ground.. You were talking with You-Know-Who." I was still screaming inside. I knew that it had to be from the Tri-Wizard tournament in fourth year.

I curled into a ball and wrapped my arms around my knees. I was nauseated, and my head was burning like Hell.

"You were seeing the Tri-Wizard tournament, the maze challenge. It was when the cup turned into a portkey.." Harry explained.

"I know.." I whispered. I looked over to Draco, who was lying cold on the ground. Did he know that the cup had actually been a portkey? I was shaking violently, and cradling my head between my legs.

"Are you okay?"

"No. I just saw everything. I'm not okay. I'm really not." I had never looked at what happened in the maze in a point of view other than my own. I had known that the Dark Lord had been brought back to life, but seeing Cedric die made everything more intense.

I kept reminding myself over and over again that the Dark Lord murdered innocent lives. Cedric had a father, and a life, and a future ahead of him. He was only killed because he was in the way. 

"Do you want me to bring you back to your common room?" Harry said.

"No, I don't want to go there." It was true, because I truthfully did not want to go there and face Draco. And I didn't want another run in with Les.

"Okay, I'll bring you back to Gryffindor common room," he said. I just nodded, barely making out what he was saying. I was going to pass out any moment now from shock.

Harry put his arm under my legs and around my back, then carried me to Gryffindor common room.

I fell asleep, knowing I wasn't going to be hurt anymore.

Harry's P.O.V.

--------------------------------

Dria was light; light like a feather. I couldn't believe I was actually carrying her down to the common room. I couldn't believe anything right now..

How had she seen everything in the graveyard? Had she had the dream through a death eaters eyes? I was confused on the whole thing, had she just made it up?

Dria's breathing was slowing down some, and I noticed her eyes were closed. Was she sleeping? It was probably after ten now, because nobody was out in the corridors. I magicked my invisibilitly cloak out of my pocket and it fell over the both of us. Now if Filch were out, he wouldn't catch us..

Right when we got in, Dria awakened and Hermione and Ron were sitting on the chairs, most likely waiting for me. The cloak fell off. They stood up, and I walked over to the couch and put Dria down. She instantly burrowed her head into a pillow.