Life of a Malfoy ch. 21

The next week we were back at Hogwarts and nothing had changed. People looked at Harry and me, and suspected somethings was going on. I would always hold onto his arm, and hold his hand. People stared.

"Hey," I started to tell Harry in common room one night. "Can I tell you something?" I needed to tell him about what happened at Malfoy Manor.. I had no choice..

"You can tell me anything," He said, with a slight amusement to his tone. He didn't know what was coming..   

"At Ma-"    

"Lexa!" Hermione shouted, stepping through the door with Ron. "Professor Dumbledore asked you to see him, immediately. He said it was very important.. I wouldn't keep him waiting if I were you." She gave me a sorry look, seeing I was talking with Harry. I sighed.

"Well, if it's important.." I talked quietly to myself. I stood up from my place on the couch next to Harry and turned around. I waved softly to Harry and gave him a slight smile.

"Be careful on the way there," he told me. I nodded, and walked out of the common room. I stepped out into the cold corridor and shivered as goosebumps ran up my body. It wasn't that I was dressed in particularly cooler clothing,--being in a sweatshirt and jeans--but the air had a sudden dullness to it. I kept walking, and went down a few flights of stairs. Something didn't feel right.. It was almost too cold, too dull. 

I gasped as Mrs. Norris came around the corner. I was out after hours! She started meowing, and hissing at me. 

"Shh! Be quiet you bloody cat!" I growled at her. She hissed even more. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. 

"Well well!" Filch wheezed, and made me jump. "Out of your common room at a late hour, are you? I suppose you're trying to plan a-" 

"I'm going to see Professor Dumbledore, if you would like to go against his words," I said, seizing him up. He glared at me with his squinty eyes and pushed past me with his scrawny cat dragging at his heels. I rolled my eyes as he limped out of sight, and continued to Dumbledore's office.

I shrieked as a hand cupped around my mouth and nose, and struggled out of the grasp as the person wrapped their arm around my waist and arms. I kicked at the person, being completely unaware of who was holding me. I shook my head from the person's arm, as they were covering my nose and mouth and I couldn't breathe. I shook my head from the person's hand a screamed. I saw a flash of silver out of the corner of my eye, and I instantly stopped. I started to pant, and tried to turn my head around to see who it was. 

"Don't try and scream or you'll get it." No! I knew that voice from somewhere!!

It was Draco. 

"Bellatrix made me swear to kill you after you left at the dinner." I felt the cool flat side of the metal being pressed against my throat. 

"Don't- Don't do it.." I whispered.

"You're just saying that because you don't want to die!" he shouted, then lowered his voice. "You're a nuisance to us, you're just going to cause trouble when we try to kill Dumbledore. You're nothing but a pain to the Dark Lord." He tried to make the words hurt, but I didn't feel any pain. I already knew everything he said. I was glad to be a nuisance. 

"Don't do it Draco," I hissed. He pressed the flat harder to my throat, and I winced as the top of it cut into my skin.

"Don't tell me what to do!" he shouted again, and pushed in even more. I let out a shriek, and struggled out of his grasp, cutting my neck even more in the process. He swiped it over my arm, and I punched his fist. The blade skidded to the floor, and I pulled out my wand as he ran to grab it.