Chapter 3

Ciels pov~

Why. Why couldn't I have just died in that dumb forest? Why couldn't God just let me rest? If there even is one.

Tommy left a few minutes ago, said he needed to take care of something. I told him I wanted to stay in bed a bit longer. He didn't argue. He mostly encouraged me to rest as much as possible.

His room was huge, with a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, a window right above it.
With bedside tables on either side of the bed. Pressed against the wall on the left were a closet with sliding doors and a mirror attached to it. On the right side was a table. Probably for work or something like that. On the table were scattered books, paper, drawings, anything. Two plants were also on the table in small pots. There was some lavender in one pot, and Daisy's in the other. There were posters on the walls. And two discs. I guess he used them for decor and not music.

Tommy is sweet. He is. But I don't want to rest. I want to go out in the sun. I don't like being inside for too long. It was a pain in the ass. If I don't get fresh air no one will.

I looked at myself in Tommy's mirror. Why do I look like this? Life's gonna be just dandy ain't it!

There was a knock on the door. And then it was quiet. Was I supposed to respond?
"May I come in?"
I heard Tommy ask.
"Uh-Yeah"
I awkwardly replied.
Tommy walked in.
"Hey Ciel how are you feeling"
How do you think ey!?
"Uhm- not the best I guess..."
He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.
"Ciel... If anything is bothering you or someone, please tell me."
He said. Damn it Tommy you and your kindness.
"Ok. I will."

He grinned.
"Good, now I have some more comfortable clothes you could wear until we get you a dress."
Dress? Wow, I didn't want to hear that. Not that I didn't like dresses but I'm not in the mood for one.
"Alright. Thank you"
I simply said taking the clothes from his hands. It wasn't anything special. Just some brown wide pants, a white button-down, and a lighter forest green cardigan with knitted flowers on it. I like it.

"Some of that used to be either mine or Wilbur and Technos."
Well, that's kinda awkward. My throat was too tired by now. I just nodded.
"Uh would you like some food or to drink"
Tommy asked. Another nod. Tommy then walked off to get my food. Might as well get dressed. It was a bit big for me but I like it that way. The less it touched my body the better.

This mirror is gonna be my biggest enemy. I had bags under my eyes. Bruises on my face, arms, legs I could count them for days. Bandages cover most of my arms and legs. A few patches were on my face. My cheek, forehead, and nose.

I fell back onto Tommy's bed and looked up at the window above his bed. What I would do to be out there. Just as I thought that Tommy came back in.
"Clothing seems to fit you well"
"Mhmm"
He patted me on the head and left me in privacy.

I'll admit, it felt amazing to eat. And Tommy brought me a hefty amount of food. I'll be quite full. When I finished eating I just put the practicality clean pleat on the bedside table. But the feeling of guilt hit me. Would this be too much food for me? What if I overeat?
...
I'll think about that later. I'll just run a few miles.

And Tommys back.
"Have you eaten well?"
He asked chuckling taking the plate.
"Yes I have"
I said with my legs kicking the air as they hung off the end of the bed.
"Would you like to go out, get some fresh air, we do have a big garden we could show you around"
We? Who are we?
"Uh sure, but who are we?"
He smiled at me.
"Me, you, and Wilbur"
Now it made sense. Tommy reached out a hand for me to take.
"Is Technoblade not coming with us?"
Wouldn't he want to go with his brothers?
"Oh- he's busy with helping Phill."
I simply nodded. He is general after all.
I held Tommy's hand as we walked out the door.