[ BAD VALENTINE]

KEYGLOCK
AS
KEON
{ke-YUN}

KARIN JINSUIASKANAH{cane - NA}

KARIN JINSUI
AS
KANAH
{cane - NA}

KARIN JINSUIASKANAH{cane - NA}

⬇️

I sat staring at my friends with smiles on their faces, sharing and showing the gifts they got from they're men on Valentine's Day. I didn't wanna be bitter on a party pooper so I simply left the room for a second it was so heart warning seeing my friends happy.

Me on the other hand I'm the girlfriend of a busy rapper, his career came first and this life it what I signed up for when I told him I'd be his girl not knowing it would be annoying and this stressful "Kanah!"

My friend Shawn called

"I'm in the kitchen I was getting some more ribs girl"I told Shawn walking in she was looking me weirdly

"You here sad and shit I had to come check on you bitch you tried calling keon back atleast?"She said was a look empathy I shook my head as I threw my ribs in the microwave oven so they could re heat, she laughed at my dramatic gesture.

"Listen I cut my phone off and threw it somewhere in my purse I'm not listen anything half ass he gotta say because he his day wouldn't full now it's late night I haven't gotten a damn thorn off a rose, I don't know how long I take this"I said opening the microwave I took a bite out the rib burning my lip I threw it back onto the plate as I whined.

Shawn laughed like it was funny and seen my pouting "awwww listen it's okay babe"

"He didn't even ask to be my valentine shawn"I whined on the verge of tears

"You know he your one and only Valentine, now I know you might not wanna hear this right but I need you to ride with me over to this spot Junior booked for me and i wanna give you something special on the way there"Shawn said rubbing my back I slowly back up looking at her weirdly.