[HOOCHIE HOODRAT]

KEY GLOCK
as
DEDE

JATAVIA JOHNSON as herself

JATAVIA JOHNSON
as
herself

"We seriously couldn't go to the Bahamas or something for our graduation trip you really thought to go to Miami?"Briana complained in De's ear as they walk down ocean drive with a bunch of friends, traveling from Memphis it was a week from graduat...

"We seriously couldn't go to the Bahamas or something for our graduation trip you really thought to go to Miami?"Briana complained in De's ear as they walk down ocean drive with a bunch of friends, traveling from Memphis it was a week from graduation the seniors had to kick it off over the weekend.

"You just mad because I ain't pay that shit for you like im a fucking bank or some, tighten yo ass up before I walk off and leave yo ass"Dede ordered gritting his teeth at his girlfriend she huffed rolling her eyes, she was a spoiled, proper,bratty, rich girl who got everything from daddy. She also tends to look down on other women the moments she steps foot in her presence.

Her spoiled persona pulled him because he was from
The street and sold dope throughout school he thought it would be fire if he turned a rich snob out, but it only made her worse he quickly regretted the decision and is staying in the relationship only for the high sex drive Brianna show off.

"It's hot De can we stop?"she whined again leaning against the rail he sighed stopping, his friends soon noticed turning around seeing the look on his face clearly he was frustrated they started laughing.

"Ain't shit funny pussies!"

"I don't even know why I agreed to coming with your weed smoking, and empty headed friends"she's snarled at them it wasn't a secret they hated each other.

"Don't know why we came with yo thin ass you can always leave"Woo his best friend said giving her a ugly mug.

"On my mama bitch"Fat his other longtime friend mumbled she couldn't hear the last part, she rolled her eyes turning away from them like a little child

"We still behind you dumb ass nigga" woo said making the whole group laugh even De, he stop once she looked over at him Im the mist of them arguing with their eyes a familiar body and face caught his attention while talking with her group of friends.

"that's JT you remember her from central bruh?"Woo said tapping on De arm he never took his gaze off the chocolate that was in his presence,he had history with jatavia. He thought she heard her thought but she looked up at him giving an instant wave as she held a cup of mixed drink in her hand.

"Wassup big head ass girl!"Fat called out making them walk over.

Briana quickly looked at them with unpleasant eyes as she climbed against De who mentally rolled his eyes, JT looked at laughed a little bit you could tell she was tipsy while hugging and dapping everybody up.

"De don't be acting new you see my best friend!"Caresha her side kick said loudly.

"Oh gosh they're one of those i hear enough about them at school let's go Derrick"Briana said calling his government name yanking him away, everybody stood confused watching them walk off together except jatavia

"The fuck?"Caresha said twisting her lips up.

"De ain't putting up nothing but a act I'll see him later on today when y'all pull up to my friend santana party?"Jt said Turning her attention to fat and woo

"Talking about that gay dude wit the beard?"Fat had a look of disgust. Woo couldn't help but start snickering

"Yeah"

"I'll go long ain't nobody on all that gay shit I'm just tryna live it up in Miami you feel me? I'll swing De through Imma see if I can get Betty boop off his hands too"Woo said JT shook her head laughing wit caresha

"Bring that hoe too"caresha stated

"Bitch got yo tongue you couldn't speak earlier?"JT walked up asking De as he smoked on a blunt his eyes were low and red leaning against the wall, they roamed her body as she twisted from side to side.

"I ain't have time for her mouth I'm dropping her soon I hit Memphis I can't do this shit no more"he mumbled licking his lips looking around scanning the room he wasn't good with large crowds. He got busted for having drugs once at a party and been paranoid every since.

"You know me and resha be rapping and we going performing tonight...I feel like this a moment you can get one of yo songs played too"

"Hell yeah"he agreed she grabbed his hand walking through the crowd passing by their friends dancing wildly on the dance floor, making it to the DJ booth she asked for the mic.

"It's muthafucking JT up in this hoe bout to turn my bitch santana party up!"She yelled as the beat to act up starts playing it's a song theyre trying to promote so far it was only hitting numbers on tik tok and YouTube which was fine but it need better exposure in their eyes.

Caresha started rapping her part getting the party hype, JT started throwing it back on De people started recording him and hyping them up, the girls stage presence was off the chain.

The liquor invaded their bodies dancing and grinding on each other like it was no tomorrow....see De and JT used to have a thing going on back in Memphis when she was visiting during summer with her grandmother. They never got exclusive but had tight bond it was always a good time when they see each other.

"Derrick!?"

"DERRICK!?" He kept hearing his name but thought it was only the liquor talking to him thinking he was tripping till he felt a cold liquid fall onto his body, JT jumped out the way after getting her hair wet the music instantly stopped playing. Briana stood furiously with her arms crossed in her pajamas at the Party couldn't even get decent.

"Are you serious!? You leave me at the hotel room alone so you can come and stick your head up this ghetto bitch ass!?"

"You don't know shit bout JT you pathetic ass thin ass bitch! Pancake body ass hoe you been giving me the mugs since I seen yo ass on the drive"Jt said getting in her face Brianna stepped up to her head to head.

De stood back amused watch the girls about to fight over something so stupid.

"Yo problem shouldn't be wit ha'! It's de ass"Caresha spoke up but the girls weren't hearing it they had a whole stare down until briana broke it off and gave her attention to de.

"We're leaving NOW!"brianna yelled he kissed his teeth.

"I ain't going nowhere either you enjoy yourself on this trip or go back to the room pissed off, not finna keep running when you tell me to cut all that shit"

"DERRICK!"

"He ain't going HOE MOVE!"Caresha yelled bumping her real hard she was already off hard liquor.

"You bitch!"Brianna pushed her back into the crowd that's when all hell broke loose, jatavia threw the microphone at her head hitting a random person and pounced on briana hitting her like a damn dude.

"AYE CHILL!"De trying to tear the two girls off each other but they were way too tough, he gave up standing next to his friends watching other people pull the off each other.

"We don't play wit yo high nose bitches round hea' DJ turn that shit back up!"Caresha yelled the music, briana stormed out with a busted nose, De was about to run after her until JT grabbed his hand

"Where you going?"