[UNHEALED]

Key Glock
As
Himself

Karin jinsuiAs Herself

Karin jinsui
As
Herself

Karin sat to herself in a lobby of a restaurant it was huge, it was a big night for key but her feelings weren't in tact she kept them to herself

Karin sat to herself in a lobby of a restaurant it was huge, it was a big night for key but her feelings weren't in tact she kept them to herself. Karin would express her feelings but the moment she did they were shut down because of his life and the things he was going through she wasn't putting his grieving to the side he never give her a chance to be trusted.

She just hates to feel so blocked out because she cares so much for him not his name, not his money or power just the simple... Markeyvius Cathey.

All his friends stood around laughing random groupies was tryna get a little attention but he was too busy taking pictures with his team and checking his surroundings, whenever they're out he barely acknowledged her they've been on and off for a few years now he's just now becoming serious with Karin.

"You sleepy or some?"He walked up she looked up from her phone at him.

"No it's just a little cold out here, mind if I go in and seat where it's warm it's kinda getting crowded out here too"Karin stood to her feet he nodded grabbing her hand they walked into the dining area together alone she took at the far left corner.

"You been quiet the whole car ride and shit like wassup I did some and you ain't letting a nigga know or some let a nigga know some mane"Key said sitting down next to her she sighed keeping her comments to herself.

"Nothing key I'm just under the weather okay?"

"That's a lie we was just at home you had so much shit to talk about now it's like you flip the switch you tryna act different in front of these folks or some cut it out cuz I ain't wit the games"He declared shooting daggers on the side of her head she sighed mentally looking down at her nails.

"I'm not acting different if you can't tell it's something bothering you're girlfriend maybe you should rethink some shit like deadass"

"That was my purpose for asking Karin you think I ain't concerned about yo feelings?"he asked she mugged him real hard.

"You just told me how I'm feeling was a lie key! Like you always gas lighting shit like you know how a bitch feel or some the fucking planet don't evolve around you markeyvius you wanna know why I'm under the weather it's because of you and how you decide you wanna treat me but we gone ignore it cuz you issues!"karin said getting a little loud before he could respond everybody came walking in she was on the verge of tears so she got up he tried grabbing her she yanked away gently hoping nobody caught it she was hiding behind her shades.

"Shit gets me fucking tight yo"She cried trotting into the bathroom his mother was standing at the sink washing her hands spotting Karin.

"Karin what's wrong wit you?"Tamika's deep memphis accent boomed through the bathroom.

"Nothing i just got a—

"Girl don't tell me nothing I know it's key, what he acting like a asshole again"She asked Karin was scared to nod but she did it hesitantly while wiping her tears off going around her makeup. Tamika walked over placing her hand on the girl shoulder looking into her eyes.

"My son is full of hurt...I know it's not yo fault but he should at least been honest with you before he got into a relationship I seen you be patient with him so long Karin. I know you wouldn't wanna knock a person while they down but thing about you baby girl"Tamika told her simply before walking out the bathroom she heard his voice she wasn't ready to come out and face him. Karin took a look in the mirror at herself she prayed to God silently while holding onto her chest.

"Karin can you come out please?"

"Key go enjoy you dinner please I'll be out in a few In a minutes no one should see me this way"She called out.

"No I need you out here wit me baby, I know I be rough but I can't help that shit I just feel like ain't shit gone help me and you heal me without even knowing K"He explained in a calm manner he tried pulling her back in but she wasn't going this time her mind was made up.

She walked over to the bathroom walking out he sighed trying to grab her but yanked away.

"You want me to do that therapy shit mane like it's gone help! Why you can't just accept me for me? Damn I'm just asking you to be a down bitch"He said running up behind her she turned around fast pointing her nail in his face.

"I been that I'm gone turn into a broken, contemplating unstable bitch if I continue to put up wit yo shit, people can think it's all peaches and cream with a nigga wit money, cars and jewelry but it ain't "she went off one of the People from his team came outside trying to get him but he watched as Karin walked off angrily his skin was boiling but he didn't show it.