{HUSBAND} short, simple

Key Glock
As
Kerron

Miracle wattsAsDenise Turner

Miracle watts
As
Denise Turner

"I talked my husband into giving you that promotion tonight at this party I suggest you be on your best behavior and not give him any smart remarks"Denise told kerron through her air pod pro's while walking around her anniversary party

"I talked my husband into giving you that promotion tonight at this party I suggest you be on your best behavior and not give him any smart remarks"Denise told kerron through her air pod pro's while walking around her anniversary party. Her husband stood around mingling with guest she was too busy waiting on her young and tender side piece to make an entrance.

"I do what I want Denise..it's hard to keep my slick comments to myself with his old up tight ass but imma try my hardest just make them panties be off at the table"kerron said with a smile she blushed behind the phone fanning herself this boy did things to her no man could ever, she started messing around with him once he started working for them at a multi billion dollar business for her husband. She grew fond of him and actually pursed the situation-ship

"Get off my line and get here boy"

"I been here turn around"he said as the phone hung up she didn't wanna make it obvious so she turned a little in her skin tight dress catching kerron's gaze, his eyes roamed her body stopping at her huge rear end in lust behind the shades he wore, she turned to walk away going back to the huddle her husband stood in talking to an important group of people. Mr turner always put his work and business before his wife his job was his wife at this point she never complained because of the money and luxury he was basically her legalized sugar daddy.

"Kerron thin ass made it yet? He lucky you've had his back or there won't be any promotions"Turner turned to his wife said slipping his hand behind her back in rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Yes, Actually corporate called they needed to ask him a few questions regarding his promotion so I'm gonna go to the car or something so I see what they atleast want you know so annoying"she said trying to act irritated by the situation but in reality she was ready to get back shots in his Benz truck.

"You sure honey?"

"I'm positive sweetie you stay here with Mr. bolden make sure you make some valid points tonight"she winked he nodded giving her a kiss on the cheek she was so uninterested, she turned to walk away on her heels as she made her way towards kerron who spoke with other co workers he stood there eating some shrimp.

"Corporate would like a few questions with you I need you over by your car or something"she said sternly as the others walked away they were intimidated by her.

"C'mon"kerron said letting her walk pass so he could watch her beautiful body move all the way, he admired her strong thick legs thinking how Mr turner bagged this but then again the nigga FILTHY rich.

Making it to the car they got in the tint was 5% dark blacked out, he could wait he reached over rubbing her smooth like butter legs gripping on her thighs eventually making his way up her dress feeling a thong.

"I thought I told you not to wear this shit?"

"He don't like when I walk out wit no panties on he always grip my ass and check that don't mean they can't come off now"she said sliding them down over he heels and threw em over at him

"He know I got a collection of these at home?"

"Your girl know I swallowed your dick on your living room floor?"she retorted he laughed shaking his head

"You wanna be funny and shit"he reached over gripping her neck with force but gently as he stuck his tongue down her throat, and rubbed his finger down her wetness making her shift in her seat while moaning in his mouth. He came up for air as he slid a finger in looking into her eyes as she made love face

"You be so damn wet for me"he said in her ear as she nibbled on his neck making his manhood stand up in his pants. Hearing her wetness slosh around she was beyond soaked while her vagina throbbed he was toying her with clit while pumping in and out fast with his middle finger.

She bit down her lip concealing her moans, he saw she was trying not to be loud so he added another finger slowly so she could adjust that drove her crazy a moan finally slipped out.

"Shitttt"she moaned holding onto the seat as the bottom of her stomach started burning in the core he quickly pulled his finger out

"Why you do that?"she frowned sounding exhausted.

"Get in the back"he said she didn't ask any question and climbed in the back he smacked her ass on the way back, he went after her she instantly started pulling at his shorts. He let her pull them off his dick sprang free standing at attention looking her dead in the face.

He grabbed the condom in his hand tearing it off and slid it on groaning a little.

"How you want it?"he asked staring at her intensely she raised her dress up over her ass making him smack it and it bounced back she bent over the arm rest wagging it in his face he look down at her juices flowing.

He leaned in and started licking her vagina from the back she twerked a little against his face

"ooo shit K" she moaned becoming wetter he stuck his tongue in her entrance while holding her ass cheeks open taking it out, he pushed her down and aligned himself he grabbed his dick looking for her hole but she moved his hand.

"Put it in then damn"he groaned biting on his lip it was so tight but eventually he slid in making her moan as he pumped in and out watching her ass shake while he hold onto her waist, the window started fogging up all you heard was her moans and his grunts.

He reached up grabbing a hand full of her curls didn't care if he messed it up, knowing he could easily get it fixed.pounding into her senseless they didn't realize the figure walking up to the car

"Denise?" It was Mr. Turner

"Fuck"she said pushing him away as she quickly pulled her dress down Turner stood there beating on the window. Kerron pulled his pants up slowly but slouched In the back seat it was no use of hiding it now they both sweaty and fucked up.

"Why are laughing— hi honey"she laughed opening the door Mr. turner was red as fire.

"You bastard you out here fucking my wife!! I'm gonna kill him"Mr. turner said about run around Kerron just clutched his gun watch Denise and him argue around the truck he let the window roll down and laughed at the man Whose I'm distress.

"Been in that pussy since my applicationnnnnnn"he teased it wasn't a proud of his actions but with pussy that good you gotta share...the thoughts of kerron