[EUPHORIC]

KEY GLOCK
as
himself

LORI HARVEY asDIONNE

LORI HARVEY
as
DIONNE

Sitting outside in my car the huge mansion watching the moon shine onto it, while I felt every tingle of night wind and I heard everything that did it's nightly chirping

Sitting outside in my car the huge mansion watching the moon shine onto it, while I felt every tingle of night wind and I heard everything that did it's nightly chirping..so enhanced. The room was spinning the dazed, happy feeling shot through my body as my head fell back.

"Dionne!"I heard a deep voice say it sounded disoriented I didn't move I liked the position I was in the drug set in, I was totally relaxed I had a HUGE problem on my hands but the fix was the only thing that could fix my life right now.

"The car is....SPINNING" i excitedly expressed.

"Get up! This mane can pull up at anytime and blow yo ass off right now and you out here doing this shit. I told yo ass quit coming by here buying this shit knowing yo husband crazy as fuck"Key, my love interest..side piece said I couldn't help but laugh I sat up a little looking at his face, he was so pissed off I couldn't hold it in, my laugh got more and more obnoxious.

"You really think he isn't gonna kill us both?"

"Shit if he do? He just do but I'm loaded and strapped and ain't worried about a nigga so don't include me in shit dealing wit yo dysfunctional ass marriage, it's a kill or be killed situation and I know you don't wanna kneel before God high off that feel good"He said my thoughts quickly snapped when he mentioned God even though I lived life on the rough edge and seen shit most women shouldn't, I still had a small fear for our creator but my life style was a habit I've been surrounded by drugs my whole life.

"Don't look like that now you ain't scared, God see through all that you just like us down here"he smirked it's like he knew...nothing but satan.

He then open the door and took my seat belt off, roughly as he grabbed me out the car with no effort. My feet were light as eggs shells I could barely balance, he was so frustrated but i didn't care this man would deal with Lucifer for me if he was put in that situation.

"Let's do something crazy before we die, like have sex right here on the middle of the ground"I bit my lip rubbing my hands down his jeans, he hopped back pulling my hand out as he looked me dead in the eyes. He was visibly high off weed and I had my drugs it created such a sexual tension, I craved nobody else's sex but this man not even my own husband could fuck me like key did and that was a fact.

"I turned you into a freak because you would never do this shit when You first came onto me"he said pushing me up against the car, He gently wrapped his arms around my neck while pushing his print up against my woman hood I bit down on my lip as my hand roamed his face.

I came onto him for the intent of drugs, to use him
For them but I accidentally seduced him and things turned into fucking for a whole year.

"Give it to me right here"I moaned. As silence swept across I could hear my phone ringing off the hook it was nobody but my husband, Micheal. I had a separate phone so i would know when he was calling eventually he found out about it and made his way into both out of thin air.

"Nigga gone bust yo brains wide open you want me in between them legs while you breathing yo last breath?"

"Oooo yes"i hissed trying to lean up and kiss him instead he laughed I didn't see shit funny, my body was calling his name it was like a spell or something. He suddenly slipped his fingers into my panties rubbing against my wet folds before taking a quick swipe across my clit making my legs vibrate a little bit instantly.

"When you die you ain't gone miss me?"he bit his lip as he stared fingering me using two fingers.

".....I'll see you in hell, put it in me right now before I take it"I said in heat he grabbed my shirt ripping it open as he pushed me further onto the hood of the car, my nice size breast were exposed as he snatched my shoes and pants off like a damn magician.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his manhood out, search around his pocket for a condom while looking me deep in the eye, it was something familiar about his eyes every since I laid eyes on him and I couldn't figure it out, I also could never figure key out.

He pulled me the edge and instantly entered into me with no mercy, no warning or nothing just complete love faces. He pumped in and out of  me biting on his lip driving me crazy.

"Ooh shit"he whined looking down at it going in and out,I couldn't feel the pits of my stomach burning I know I didn't have to pee. He sped up faster as my vagina became wetter all you could hear were distant animals barking and the wind also my moans In the middle of the drive way.

I was so close

So close

Till I seen head lights pulling up,key sudden stop that piss me off I tried my best to keep rocking I was so close my legs were shaking, he smirk before reaching down in his pants, pulling out his gun my mouth fell.

"You a stupid bitch if you thought you was gone play my brother"

Everything went black

TBC