[CHEATING PRANK]

Key Glock
As
Kamoni

Key Glock As Kamoni

Camille

"Hey, Glock mafia! It's been a while since I did a prank on my boyfriend— well a video in general because we are finally off tour we can settle down you know? Take a load  off and so last night I asked y'all what videos you had in mind a lot of pe...

"Hey, Glock mafia! It's been a while since I did a prank on my boyfriend— well a video in general because we are finally off tour we can settle down you know? Take a load off and so last night I asked y'all what videos you had in mind a lot of people said get ready with me, some said a cooking video but one I've never done it's a cheating prank"Camille said in front of her camera sitting in her car outside her home is Los Angeles, CA waiting on Kamoni to get back from hosting a pool party she thought of something quickly to prank him.

"It's a big one but I don't care, so I bought some condoms first off we don't use the so he really gone be like what the fuck? Imma fill it up with this lotion I got that has the consistency of nut"Camille said giving a blank stare with a smile.

"So let me get my ass in this house"She paused her camera on that part so she could get all her things out the car about 5 minutes later she made it into the house grabbing all the things to utilize during the prank.

"Alright I'm back yall, I got this aroma therapy lotion from bath and body works it look like cum to me imma squirt it in here and put it on the side of his bed..I been home all day because I felt I needed a small break before I start back up but you know him always after the money, I will upload behind the scene videos of the tour we had so much fun the fans are absolutely sweet! I'm just so proud of my Kamoni for coming a long way"Camille spoke as she started the process filling the lifestyle condom half up.

"Damn this look like a million kids"She laughed picking the camera up went to the side of his bed placing it down.

"Okay I'm gone try to make it look like I been doing some so I'm going to mess my hair up just a tad bit, and I rearrange his side of the bed also you guys gone get my killed but imma make this work!"Camille said stopping the camera again looking around the room she tried looking for a good hiding spot it was a made up prank or nothing they always authentic, she found a spot between her computer area she slid it between the book-she studies from the time was currently 6:04 Kamoni was on his way home.

"He here!"She whispered jumping up and down her hair was kind of messy she had a silk robe on she sat back on her bed fats watching him walking in he instantly came up and placing a kiss on her lips.

"Wassup what you been doing all day in been?" He asked examining her hair she smiled nervously in her phone.

"You had good day? Was the party fun?"camille asked sitting up to stare straight in his face he was too high for anything he was just chilling he shook his head lowly looking over at his pillows out of place.

"Naw it was lame people go into a fight, the birthday girl got slammed I walked up out that hoe before they started shooting—but where my silk pillow i lay on you been sleeping on my side or some?" He asked looking up at her wig with red low eyes she nodded real fast pulling his pillow from under the blanket he was leaning on it.

"You ate? I can go get you some"

"Yes I did I had a salmon salad, it was so good"she smirked before looking back down in her phone, Kamoni stood to his feet finally but didn't go to his side of the bed he walked into the bathroom and started taking his chains off and rapped to himself in the mirror, to spice up the prank she started laughing and giggling at her phone.

"He so crazy"

He snapped his neck over at her "who?"

"Huh? I was talking about Amiyah she sent me some meme and sh— he cut her off walking up tryna snatch her phone she yanked away giving him a stank look.

"You said he! I heard you what Nigga you talking to on that phone who got you laughing and shit"He mugged he said in a calm manner he wasn't really a hype person very nonchalant.

"Nobody you hearing shit"

"Whatever better hope that nigga got good aim I'll blow his fucking dome off matter fact I know yeen talking to no nigga"Kamoni said with confidence taking off his shirt he started getting ready to take a shower walking over to his side he walked over too fast and stepped on the condom feeling the wetness on his feet.

He looked at it his mouth drop he ain't say a word, Camille just got up and ran out the room the camera switched to her in the living room.

"What the fuck you running for Camille that's a fucking condom!? You had somebody in the house mane"He yelled watching her jump over all the couches he didn't run after her he stood in one spot following her with his eyes he was beyond pissed his high was blown.

"Ain't nobody been here bae"

He kissed his teeth knocking down a picture frame "mane don't call me no fucking bae you been fucking a nigga in my house?" He started running over she couldn't run fast enough he grabbed her arm not too rough but with force.

"Before i spazz out tell me who that nigga is before it be a sad day in California I swear to God I'll kill that nigga in front of his own mammy"He said jacking her up by the robe exposing a little bit of her ass.

"I don't know how that got there"she tried to play sad.

"Ight"He pushed her back onto the couch and ran into the room grabbing his gun off the night stand, he cocking it back and started shooting at the cabinets in the kitchen making her scream he was really mad he started throwing dishing, she made sure it was safe to get up and ran into the room.

"Y'all he is going crazy I gotta stop him before he break all my shit!"She yelled running into the kitchen he had a glass pot in his hand slamming it into the ground.

"Kamoni Cathey stop it right now! It's a prank the fuck is wrong with you yo!?"She screamed running up he looked at the camera and walked off shoving her out the way she almost stepped in a piece of glass So she tipped toed around it all he slammed the door to the bedroom.

"He is furious yall I can't believe this, imma try to calm my man down I would never do something like this again to him I fear for my life chile like, comment and subscribe!!!"

I'm running out of ideasssss