Chapter 8- A.S.A.P

A nigga try to play me, I'ma blow him off the map A-S-A-P- T.I

Black's POV

"YOU WHAT?" I asked Renee. I could feel the veins bulging out the side of my neck. "Why would you provoke that woman to hit you?"

Tania shook her head in disbelief. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Renee shrugged her shoulders. "I thought she needed to know."

"Yo ass is stupid and now your eye is black." I said in disgust before turning towards Tania. "Where were you?"

"I was right there but it all was happening so fast—I didn't know what was going on."

"You put Tania in danger—

"Please, y'all give that broad too much credit." Renee said cutting me off.

I knew what Lauren was capable of and Renee wasn't ready for it. In all honesty I'm surprised she walked out of the fight with just a black eye.

"You think I want my very much pregnant wife out there scrapping?"

"She's not the one who had a problem with her."

I was taken aback. "I'm still trying to figure out what's your problem with her? You don't think she had every right to hit you?"

This girl was delusional.

"I'm not the one she needs to be mad at. Her husband is at fault."

"You're just as guilty."

She rolled her eyes. "I know one thing, that bitch not gon get away with sneaking me. She got another thing coming."

"You need to let that go." Tania finally spoke.

So you would let someone sucker punch you?

"You deserved it, Renee." I said before Tania could answer.

My phone began ringing interrupting our conversation and I saw that it was Scooby calling.

"I'm trying to figure out why I'm just now finding out about all of this?" I questioned before placing the phone to my ear. "What up?"

"You might want to make your way down here." He said as soon as I answered.

"What happened?"

"Someone just robbed the spot."

Anger filled my body at his words. "I'm on my way." I informed him before hanging up.

"What's going on?" Tania and Renee asked at the same time.

I tossed on a hoodie and slipped on a pair of Nike slides. "I gotta handle something. I'll be back."

Rushing out the door, I hopped in the car and drove straight to the stash house. When I pulled up I spotted Scooby out on the front stoop.

"What the hell happened?" I questioned while approaching him. "Wasn't you supposed to be here?"

He stood. "Yo, I stepped out for a minute to grab something to drink and when I got back the front door was kicked in."