Chapter 13- The Real Me

Lauren's POV

It's been weeks since Mario and I've seen each other. After our fight at the funeral Roland stopped by to grab a few of Mario things from the house. He was lucky enough to find items he was able to salvage after the meltdown I had. I wasn't sure who Mario had been living with and I honestly didn't care. For once I was focusing on my own happiness.

Roland and Lolita have been the common ground between the two of us when it came to the kids and we were using them to mediate our visits. I would drop the kids off at their house and Mario would pick them up causing us to never have to have contact with each other. I appreciated Roland and Lolita for that. As for Wealth and I, our bond was growing stronger and stronger.

I tucked my hair behind my ears before taking him fully into my mouth. He groaned in pleasure as I bobbed my head up and down his thick shaft. My goal was to suck the life out of him.

The soft sounds of Guordan Banks Keep you in mind played in the background.

"Shittt, girl." He hissed while attempting to sit up.

"What's wrong?" I asked; pushing him back onto the bed and straddling him.

After strapping up, he slowly entered me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. In one swift motion, he flipped me over and grabbed my wrist; pinning them above my head. My legs wrapped around his body as he began long stroking me.

"What's my name?" He whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck.

I couldn't help but moan it out and I could tell that it turned him on because his strokes got deeper. I could feel him in my chest. We held that position and he worked my spot until I couldn't take it anymore. I clawed at his back as I climaxed in ecstasy and it wasn't long after he joined me.

My chest heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath. I watched as he climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

Once finish, he rejoined me and pulled me into his arms.

"My family is having a birthday party for my Grandmother today. It would mean a lot if you came."

I was taken back by his invitation. We never agreed on becoming exclusive and he was so personal with his private life I didn't see any of this coming.

I looked into his eyes. "You're ready for me to meet your family?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

For the past weeks we've been hanging out I had been trying to get to know him but it seemed whenever the topic would come up he would always stray away from it. So I took it for what it was. We were just having fun.

He lightly laughed. "Is-am I moving too fast or something?"

I smiled on the inside. "I thought we were just taking it one day at a time. You ready to take it to the next step?"

"I've been ready. I was nervous to ask but we got something good going."

I gave it some thought. "I would like that." I smiled before kissing him.

As we broke away from each other my phone began ringing. I grabbed it from the dresser and saw that it was a text message from Mario. As my eyes read the words steam blew from my ears.

"Is everything alright?" Wealth asked concerned.

I rolled my eyes. "My kid's father just messaged me saying he won't be able to get them today."

I blew out a breath of frustration before tossing the phone back onto the dresser. Out of all days he decided to pull his bullshit today.

"It's no problem. If you have to bring them with you it's cool—