Sirius Black and Fiona Potter (1)

"Sirius, please stop tapping your foot." Fiona said with a tight-lipped smile to her boyfriend, who was sitting directly across from her, not having even touched his book. 

He gave an annoyed look in return, "Why can't we go do something else?" 

Fiona sighed frustratedly, looking up from her Potions essay once more, "Sirius Orion Black! If you don't want to work, fine! By all means leave, but I'm not letting my grade drop down thanks to you!" The blonde haired hissed, before shaking her head and scratching away at her parchment with her quill. 

"You're already one of the best students like Remus and Evans! What will one bad mark do?!" 

Fiona ignored the remark and continued working. Sirius only watched his girlfriend with a smirk. He leaned back on his chair, and went just a bit far for the chair lost balance and toppled back, gaining a yelp from the grey eyed boy. Fiona immediately stood up and went across the table to find Sirius sprawled on the floor, a mischievous smile on his lips. The concern on Fiona's face faded away. 

"What are you doing in here?!" Madam Pince, the librarian came around the corner with an angered expression visible upon her face. "BLACK, POTTER OUT!" 

Fiona stuttered, "B-But I didn't even do anything!" 

"OUT THE BOTH OF YOU!" 

Grumbling, Fiona gathered her belongings while Sirius grabbed his book. Fiona knew he did that on purpose, his smirk gave it all away. Mad at the Black heir, she walked out of the library without a glance back, her bag slung onto her shoulder. Footsteps caught up to her, and before she knew it her bag was pulled off her shoulder, dropped onto the ground, while she was pressed up against the wall. 

Fiona merely crossed her arms, glaring daggers at Sirius, who had one hand pinned onto the wall, while the other was around the young Potter's waist. 

"Oh come on, Fona, we both know you aren't really mad." He said, his breath fanning on the girl's face. She tore away her gaze and attempted to wiggle herself out of his grip, but Sirius only pulled her closer, their bodies touching. 

He slightly chuckled, "You know you can't resist me." He whispered into her ear, and Fiona found herself giving in but she wouldn't. Sirius looked back into her brown eyes, knowing he was winning. 

"I have work to do so let me go, and you can't always get out of trouble by giving me those puppy eyes." She huffed. Sirius' eyes lit up even more mischievously and he moved forward to brush his lips against hers, and Fiona felt weak in the knees. 

"Come on, love, you know you can't say mad at me. " He said, whispering into her ear once again, sending shivers down her spine. His hand moved ever so gently up and down her waist, only causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. 

That did it. 

"I hate you." She said before yanking him by the collar and locking their lips. Sirius smiled into the kiss. 

"Says they should be here- AAH! MY EYES!" 

The pair broke apart, only to find James and Remus standing not too far away. Remus, pink in the face and his gaze on his shoes as if they were the most interesting sight he'd ever seen. James, on the other hand, had his hands placed overtop his eyes, his glasses overtop, making him look bizarre. A parchment laid on the ground in front of the pair. 

Sirius groaned, "Prongs, you idiot." 

Fiona slightly laughed at the expressions of her twin and brother in everything but blood. "You can look now, Jamie." 

Remus moved his head up, while James peeked from between his fingers before removing his hands. 

"I've been scarred for life! My baby sister and my best mate, snogging!" He pretended to throw up, earning eye rolls from the other three. 

"As if you haven't seen us before." Fiona commented, picking up her bag and wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's. 

"Prongs, be a deer and leave before I beat you up." 

James gave Sirius a non-amusing look and bent down to pick up the Marauder's Map he'd dropped earlier in his haste. The group began walking towards the Great Hall seeing it was almost dinnertime.

"So, Fiona, done that essay?" Remus asked.

Fiona's brows furrowed together, a slight frown on her lips. "I would have if someone hadn't gotten us both kicked out." She said, looking at her boyfriend with narrowed eyes. 

He grinned, "You know you love me!" 

A smile made its way onto Fiona's pink lips, "How I ever fell in love with an idiot like you is still astonishing." Her eyes moved towards her brother, leading the group, "But then again, maybe it isn't so surprising since I've been living with an idiot known as my brother my entire life." 

"Hey!" 

The other three burst out laughing while James stood there looking at the three with a pout. 

I just had this idea and I quickly wrote it. Sorry if there's any spelling errors or such! Hope you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day! 

-S. B.